DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

HAHA. some other tru OG shit tonight is SEKT is goint to see EARTH WIND AND FIRE!!!

i been clownin on dat fool for days over that one.. I just went to upload a group of old fad'd tags but i closedit on accident... my next flick post is gonna be like 20 unfinished spots ive seen so far this year.. lazy ass bum's

HAHA. some other tru OG shit tonight is SEKT is goint to see EARTH WIND AND FIRE!!!

i been clownin on dat fool for days over that one.. I just went to upload a group of old fad'd tags but i closedit on accident... my next flick post is gonna be like 20 unfinished spots ive seen so far this year.. lazy ass bum's

hell yeah. seen them niggas perform with chicago yesterday at pine knob and shit. 2 true og groups right there. you young niggas go bump that jeezy weezy sleezy bullshit. shit aint like them olden days. niggas won't be 50 years old and shit going to see 50 cent perform for his 40th year on tour. these niggas nowadays :nope: :nope: :nope:

fuck I might just skip going to see the old man and takin flicks for a little while and break out a fucking jean jacket, go to that show, break up with my girlfriend, and find me a new girl. like a doctor or something. I don't wanna work anymore. bump that fucking lusher, little bastard went huge.

guess I should bump that rumd to huh.

yeah shit, rip mike. you are still good in my eyes, cause you died a long time ago when little cancer kids started saying you touched them and shit. regardless, rip you sick fucker. going south on jefferson past del ray, that shit is grimy over there. got some good ass flicks, post em later.