DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

damn, this is better than soap operas

much love to my boys

fohrski

wish

home

irater

that nigga loaf

fire

sekt

army

kosek

tek nine

betue

oral

krackhead

on a serious note though, i know everyone has differant loves and views on graffiti, but is it really worth a new online arguement every couple of days? i could understand if it turned into street cappin, but it never does.

remember now that internet is available to everyone, what you say can make or break you in others eyes. its not souly dependant on just your graff

Originally posted by SirSkor4+Sep 18 2005, 12:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SirSkor4 - Sep 18 2005, 12:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HP635@Sep 18 2005, 11:15 AM

100_2052.jpg

Put down the can...Pick up a gun... And shoot urself...:yuck: Funny cuz im usally nice after church...:lol2:

[/b]

shutup

you have no idea who money is.

I feel like a lame for posting an opinion, but I am so who cares...

The way I see it, graffiti's for keeping yourself alive after you're dead. If you're consciously jacking complete styles just cash in your chips and stop delaying the inevitable: Nobody's going to remember you, they're going to remember the guy you stole from. Why not just skip the bullshit and, everytime you go out, write the father's name next to your stuff?

Fame's a limited resource. You probably shouldn't be putting your ass on the line for the sake of reminding people of someone else.

Originally posted by INDIAN@Sep 18 2005, 04:58 AM

I LOVE PAINT I TAKE CERTAIN WAYS JUST TO SEE THE SAME PAINT IVE SEEN A THOUSAND TIMES IVE TIRED TO EXPLAIN IT TO MY FRIENDS WHO NEVER GOT IT WHY WE HAVE TO TURN AROUND AND GO BACK 2 EXITS BECAUSE THERE WAS SOMETHING NEW I MISSED BUT IF U DONT GET IT YOU DONT GET IT...

i know thats rite! seeing graff makes me feel at home, so i go out of my way sometimes. i guess its a little crazy, just relating

:love2: :love2: :king: :love2: :love2:

Originally posted by yourMOMSlover@Sep 18 2005, 04:21 PM

much love to my boys

fohrski

wish

home

irater

that nigga loaf

fire

sekt

army

kosek

tek nine

betue

oral

krackhead

on a serious note though, i know everyone has differant loves and views on graffiti, but is it really worth a new online arguement every couple of days? i could understand if it turned into street cappin, but it never does.

remember now that internet is available to everyone, what you say can make or break you in others eyes. its not souly dependant on just your graff

why is it that you are so dead bent on goin over someone elses shit?

what would you get out of that?

Originally posted by detroit red+Sep 20 2005, 09:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (detroit red - Sep 20 2005, 09:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yourMOMSlover@Sep 18 2005, 04:21 PM

much love to my boys

fohrski

wish

home

irater

that nigga loaf

fire

sekt

army

kosek

tek nine

betue

oral

krackhead

remember now that internet is available to everyone, what you say can make or break you in others eyes.  its not souly dependant on just your graff

[/b]

cockmaster! I guess that his feelings are hurt because he didnt make the rollcall.... FUCK what others think. you write on shit because thats what you do. Not for peer appreciation or friends. I try to not meet writers when possible

Originally posted by isor357+Sep 20 2005, 06:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (isor357 - Sep 20 2005, 06:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by detroit red@Sep 20 2005, 09:36 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-yourMOMSlover@Sep 18 2005, 04:21 PM

much love to my boys

fohrski

wish

home

irater

that nigga loaf

fire

sekt

army

kosek

tek nine

betue

oral

krackhead

remember now that internet is available to everyone, what you say can make or break you in others eyes.  its not souly dependant on just your graff

cockmaster! I guess that his feelings are hurt because he didnt make the rollcall.... FUCK what others think. you write on shit because thats what you do. Not for peer appreciation or friends. I try to not meet writers when possible

[/b]

whos a cockmaster? and what exactly are you talking about? i didnt say shit about peer appreciation or how other people feel about graff. im just wondering why homeboy is so prone to want to go over someone. if you were trying to link that with peer appreciation..i doubt that is the case. well...i hope not anyways.

Originally posted by HP635@Sep 20 2005, 10:05 AM

Just to give you guys a heads-up, someone who's making a movie in one of the hundreds of abandoned buildings is looking for your asses.

This thread (the above one) is fucking ridiculous. They're saying someone who was writing graffiti stole their equipment & everyone is talking all kinds of shit on graffiti artists. I saw some bird ass people with camera equipment in this building yesterday & I didn't jack them for their shit when I could easily have. Just because one person stole their shit doesn't mean every person in this city that has ever press down a cap is going to steal their shit. An arab punched me in the face before but it doesn't mean that every arab I see is going to punch me in the face.

I would have posted that in their forum but it has bullshit sign-up rules.

Originally posted by Khartoum+Sep 21 2005, 12:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Khartoum - Sep 21 2005, 12:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HP635@Sep 20 2005, 10:05 AM

Just to give you guys a heads-up, someone who's making a movie in one of the hundreds of abandoned buildings is looking for your asses.

This thread (the above one) is fucking ridiculous. They're saying someone who was writing graffiti stole their equipment & everyone is talking all kinds of shit on graffiti artists. I saw some bird ass people with camera equipment in this building yesterday & I didn't jack them for their shit when I could easily have. Just because one person stole their shit doesn't mean every person in this city that has ever press down a cap is going to steal their shit. An arab punched me in the face before but it doesn't mean that every arab I see is going to punch me in the face.

I would have posted that in their forum but it has bullshit sign-up rules.

[/b]

ya i could not figure out how to post on there either ....fuck them

ya and bump that fire ,far, and ansiq fr8,s str8 dope

heavy fuckin metal ,nickel