DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Oct 3 2005, 02:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Oct 3 2005, 02:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SqurrlMaster@Oct 2 2005, 01:14 AM

is that yeah dude here to stay??

o.m.g. cop!

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

[/b]

yea, im here to arrest your non-graffiti-painting ass.

seriously, theres been more random out of towners through detroit this year than before. poser, waste and others. usually people come through and paint spots with detroit writers, a la skrew or thor or coupe. all the yeah shit ive seen on the streets have been solo missions. just wondering

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Oct 4 2005, 12:43 AM

yea, im here to arrest your non-graffiti-painting ass.

Damn, talk about the cracker calling the coke hypersensitive. I guess I forgot to show respect in the company of kings. My bad.

If I had your ups I'd probably take obvious sarcasm just a tad more to heart, that way you don't look retarded when you try to call someone out on not painting. Hell, it'll make you look even less retarded if you don't actually paint letters.

Wait... who are you?

dude, just shut up. youve stated plenty of times before that you dont write anymore. calling me a cop was just dumb. if you dont already know who i am, just consider me someone who doesnt have shit to prove to you. and i am proud to be a cracker too, motherfucker.

p.s. i dont know who youre calling a king, you got the elite internet status.

Originally posted by HeavyCee+Oct 4 2005, 12:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HeavyCee - Oct 4 2005, 12:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KlapYourMetal@Oct 1 2005, 03:00 AM

i agree wit squrrlmaster i love that moive i dont think it out for dvd tho ....

i would like to see more squrrls too

I got the DVD.

[/b]

where did you find on dvd i need it

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Oct 4 2005, 08:55 PM

dude, just shut up. youve stated plenty of times before that you dont write anymore. calling me a cop was just dumb. if you dont already know who i am, just consider me someone who doesnt have shit to prove to you. and i am proud to be a cracker too, motherfucker.

p.s. i dont know who youre calling a king, you got the elite internet status.

I said I'm not up in Detroit, but I don't wanna nitpick, shitdick.

I just want to know why you're so offended by my calling you a cop when you don't have shit to prove to me. Are you threatened? Too much estrogen in your blood? Lack affection? Want a kiss on the forehead and a gentle pat on the balls? Seriously, this has gotta be some kind of joke. I find it hard to believe someone could really have that big of a stick up their ass and still have room to sit down.

You didn't just say I have more posts on message board than you, did you?

Where's the hidden camera and tassels.. this has gotta be satire.

:crying: :five-o: