DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

ok, feel free to post flicks. yall niggas let this thread just die. I know most of yall got a grip. the last couple days were horrible. also, there is new shit out there. I retire from taking flicks. someone else do it. I hate every last one of yall. have a good day children.

fucking typos. oh well, in order to become a "burger king kung fu master" you must have lived within 2 miles of the burger king by denby, not give a fuck about anything in life except yourself, and your seed, and practice kung fu of course. pretty much comes down to a small handful of people that mastered the craft. me, I like lighting shit on fire more than kung fu.

fucking typos. oh well, in order to become a "burger king kung fu master" you must have lived within 2 miles of the burger king by denby, not give a fuck about anything in life except yourself, and your seed, and practice kung fu of course. pretty much comes down to a small handful of people that mastered the craft. me, I like lighting shit on fire more than kung fu.

Damn, I'm out...

In other news... what I thought was a steal was a damn kick in the jewels. Thought I found a gold mine of paint. Bought a few cans to see if it was decent and that shit did not fit ANY cap. Shit came with this dumb ass long...thing of a cap that was made for it to be sprayed in a downward position. I used one can and the other two....I dunno what the hell I am going to do besides jimmy rig it to spray.

so you got some parking lot line paint. Do with it what was intended for it

run down on the freeway in the middle of the night and in handicapped blue

or parking space yellow do some hookups on the freeway for people to drive

over

so you got some parking lot line paint. Do with it what was intended for it

run down on the freeway in the middle of the night and in handicapped blue

or parking space yellow do some hookups on the freeway for people to drive

over

haha, I need a new name for that. Freewayoner?

"These lines on the freeway are to show that we don't have to follow the path that the government lays out to us. If you want to park on the right side of the freeway, this is what I made a spot for. Why can't we have a bike lane? Aren't we supporting discrimination by only allowing motorized vehicles onto the expressway? The government is just saying that if you don't have a car you aren't doing anything of any importance that would require an 'express' trip."

Then someone will dig up a piece of the road for me and put in their gallery... My good sir you just made me a star. I owe you dinner. Name the place when I my money...and pay the fines when they find out who did. I'm not sure on the statute of limitations on that.

I have flaming hot pink and traffic line white. I will make them work.

(This is therapeutic for me...i'm not high)

far.

Anyways. I had some of the parking lot paint not too long ago. I was able

to slap a cap on it but herein lies the rub. It was designed to be used nozzle to

the ground. The only way i could get it on the way when holding it vertical i would

have to shake the shit out of it. But as designed it sprays a super wide, even line and i

would expect it to be pretty resilient. People drive on it, rain puddles on it. Sun beats

down on it and the black top surrounding it..

My advice... have fun.