DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Hahahaha aren't you real cool? Let's just see what happens bitch,

Where your spots at kid, wait there isn't even one gans riding? Thank god see one, that piece is gone in a fuckin heart beat. PM pussy, even better....stop hiding behind your damn computer like a pansy and come say it to my damn face. Wait you won't cause that's what your known for. Get at me kid

Everyone shut up and leave king snitch aka gans alone. If you talk to him or about him he starts thinking he matters. I mean the kids step dad that's raising him "used" to be gay but now married his mom...i understand why he's so confused and fussy. Plus all the times him and his ex boyfriend Rayd have been beat up by Justin Bieber looking Grosse points high school skaters brah. Chill out on the whole toy shit before i post shit of yours from less than a year ago when you were the most whack writer out trying to use Gasms letters. NGB!! you're far from the next generation...ill give that to real young writers like the homies Lusher, Rant, ect. And quit posting flicks of Riku and flipping it around saying its Toke.

alls I got was you like dick. riding. faggot.

That's called projection. I'm very sure you and sloer can find plenty of dick riding to do when you sit in his lap and play on his computer. If this is a forum for writers, what the fuck are you doing here, toy? Besides making yourself look stupid. This is a thread for graffiti photos. And guess what I do? Besides making you look stupid.

I take photos of quality graffiti. Wait, how odd is that? A forum for graffiti photos. And a graffiti photographer. That is so weird! Here's a photo of a quality writer smashing the shit out of some hack toy:

6192962676_4a85c5e44d_b.jpg

msk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

sarcasm you can talk that toy shit all you want, at least I get the fuck out and paint. this is the last time I address your snitch ass. 30 something year old bitch made faggot dick riding "photographer." go ahead and snitch on this, I dont give a fuck, best believe when I see your bitch ass I am punching you in your face. send that to your wayne county prosecuter family member! nigga you are worst than gans, how is that possible. oh wait, cause you claim to be a 20 year vet. dont speak to me until the day I see you face to face, then you can plead your bitch ass whining before I blow your jaw out. go ahead snitch, copy and paste.

edit. bump the niggas I know personally from painting in these streets, not dick riding the sidelines on an internet forum hiding because you aint a man. bump young man refto, DEMS!, my brother fohr, ceno coming through smashing streetsides, arnie and gilbert ltk/syw. and the homies.

That's called projection. I'm very sure you and sloer can find plenty of dick riding to do when you sit in his lap and play on his computer. If this is a forum for writers, what the fuck are you doing here, toy? Besides making yourself look stupid. This is a thread for graffiti photos. And guess what I do? Besides making you look stupid.

I take photos of quality graffiti. Wait, how odd is that? A forum for graffiti photos. And a graffiti photographer. That is so weird! Here's a photo of a quality writer smashing the shit out of some hack toy: [/color]

6192962676_4a85c5e44d_b.jpg

msk by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

hey dude. youre as lame as a 3 legged dog. you would never meet up with one of my dudes face to face and say some of the pointless garbage i have to read everyday. keep taking pics cuz honestly youre good at that.. REALLY good.... even if everything i see from you post has seen before. how about you go paint something and take a pic of that? or go out and hang with someone that paints and YOU ACTUALY HANG WITH and take a pic of that? or go to a public restroom and hang yourself and take a pic of that? either way just pics and no talking would be sweet.

the end

fuck you punk, cant wait for your futile rebuttal.

P.S. -----Jasp,

ARSN told me to get at you. PM me

This thread is fucking pathetic. Why are you guys on here just talking shit? Quit letting the fame of your city get to your head. Half of the people on here probably don't even write. This thread is so fucking childish, always posting pictures saying this is blah blah. Grow the fuck up. This is not a god damn comedy thread, this is a graff thread that should have doper shit posted in it than what is being reposted and reposted and reposted. You guys are putting a stereo type on every single writer from this city, making people think that they do nothing but talk shit and act like 5 year old children. It's pretty funny that most of the people who actually put in good quality work are the one who hardly ever come on here. It's the toys that's posting up most of the time. Grow up and get a life rather than sitting on the computer all damn day.

yall mutha fuckas need to keep tha beef in the street. aint doing no good for no one, and btw if u just look at the flicks u dont have to worry about reading shit. see how many people dont read this and how many do, cuz ill fire up shit. FUCK CRAPFITTI FUCK MICHIGAN FUCK BEEF GO VEGAN. OHIO RULES AND STENCILS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO OVER BURNERS. LEARN FROM BANKSY. HAHAHHAHA