DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

haha yall niggas is funny. shut the fuck up and post flix. if you got something to say PM me dumasses ya always talkin shit about how much garbage is in this thread then 10 minutes later yull turn around and write some garbage ass shit up in this bitch with no flicks..... yall controdicting your selfs. get a life fatasses, keep jackin off to my girl, and keep ridin my dick. faggots.

-gans oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Alright gans let's see who's shit rides and whos don't, pretty sure Tom, Jue, Hez and a shitload of

Other writers took your spots out...Shit, most of mine are still up, get on that bitch and I haven't even been in this shit that long and your game is still wack as fuck....fuck y'all toy

a buncha toys battling is like the special olympics hahahahaha

haha yall niggas is funny. shut the fuck up and post flix. if you got something to say PM me dumasses ya always talkin shit about how much garbage is in this thread then 10 minutes later yull turn around and write some garbage ass shit up in this bitch with no flicks..... yall controdicting your selfs. get a life fatasses, keep jackin off to my girl, and keep ridin my dick. faggots.

-gans oner

I visit detroit pretty often and I think I have seen a handful of gans tags... tags! Saying shit like keep jacking off to my girl and keep riding my dick just makes you look soooooooo cool on the internet. I wish I could be as cool as you. Say what your saying to someones face and see what happens. Pussy ass internet gangsters. Why don't you guys open a thread called the "detroit shit talking" thread and keep the shit out of here.

Bump NAKED.

yall really shouldnt talk so much shit on here cuz yall can hide behind a computer but that computer aint gonna save you when there a .38 special shoved in yo mouth. BELIEVE THAT!

if you think for a second half these cats on here getting bad mouthed dont carry heat, then you need to open your eyes and realize your in Detroit motherfucker.

I promise those guns aint TOYS