DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

rest in puerto rican paradise my nigga. my life will never be the same. I feel sick to my stomach and I keep waiting for you to hit me up to tell me how much you hate me, and want nothing to do with me graffiti wise, only to tell me real talk I never need a vote cause you got my back. I love you kid. rest in paradise.............................................dfw.

5030bc3d.jpg

R.I.P...TOMONERDFW... IT'S A SHAME YOU LEFT BEFORE I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET U BRO, I WAS REALLY LOOKIN FORWARD TO IT. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP BRO BRO, CAUSE SOON ENOUGH I'LL BE UP THERE WIT U... DRINKIN FORTYS LIKE WATER WITH SOME BLACKBOOKS AND PENS TALKIN SHIT! U WILL ALWAYS BE DFDUBBZ......TOMONERDFWDUBBERZNATIONEASTSIDE7MILE4ETERNITY...UR BRO WISH!

i just wanted to thank everyone for showing tom some love on here... he was hoestly the best man ive ever met in my life and it was truly an honor to know him. he was like a brother to me and always knew just what to say or do to make you laugh when you were having a bad day. if there is an afterlife i know hes probably happy as shit because of all the clean white walls he can smash out... and hes probably bugging the shit outta god right now with all the questions he wants answered. i love you buddy, and im gonna burn this city to the ground for you. see you soon brother <3 hez

http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/rip-tom1-detroit

nigga I made it a while 6 hours, while I was sleeping, not thinking about you, not crying like a sobbing little bitch every hour on the hour, then I woke up and seen the world showed you love. nigga my life will never be the same without you. I don't give a fuck about no no homos, no shit, nigga you were one of the realest niggas I ever knew, wasn't scared of anyone or anything except rooftops, and through 4 years of hating me for every fucking horrible choice I make in life, you were still my brother till the day you died. I love you nigga. rest in paradise.

NICE ACTION PIC WITH THE D IN BACK GOOD SHIT RIP PLAYA

stabbin peoples moms along as it aint mines lil pimp ha GOOD SHIT PUT N THAT WORK SON STAY PAPER MAKIN

THAT NEW MOS DEF NEW NAME YASLIN BEY ON THE FRONT PAGE NIGGAS IS POOREST IS SO ILL PEEP THAT IT FLIPS NIGGAS IN PARIS "ITS THEM NIGGAS WHO POOREST BE THEM REBEL GUERILLAS HAA WATCHED IT PROLLY TEN TIMES THIS MORNING