DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

one day theyll be handin out federal grants and tearing down everything thats awesome and theyll build lots of condos and all the kids who grew up watchin your awesome detroit graffiti on the internet will move there and then it will become harder to paint, and then the wack assholes that moved in will start to become your graffiti scene, and with the increase in coolness and condos comes an increase in buff and general consequences from writing graffiti.

i wish u the best dey-twah maintain that shit as long as you can because the times they are a changing

• Like 1

YA OK RED I FORGOT U WHERE DOWN THERE ERRYDAY FROM 94 TO 96 WITH ME I FORGOT

EITHER WAY THATS A JUSTO FROM B 4 HE STARTED WRITING BETA SO ITS FROM 94 OR 95

PROLLY 94 THOUGH YA

AND ITS JUST ILL SHIT WHATEVER THE YEAR SO ENJOY

dude....what the fuck is your problem? if you have one with me then hollar at me when you see me...or just cut your eyes to the curb like you usually do.

i have the same pic. that i took... and although i was not down there everyday..i was down there almost every weekend just to see what had been painted the week before and to take flicks...before i painted my first piece down there in 98 with Dubl. we use to chill at st. andrews or at the skate spot and you would show me flicks from shit that you and Dibs painted that week....dont act brand new nigga.

all i did was correct you...why you acting like a starved stray dog, all on your guard like someone is trying to attack you?

a lot of people who look at this thread are not from detroit or were not painting or even around durring the 90's....so when they go through and jack flicks for their personal collection or even take an interest in each cities history...it might be cool to know from when it was painted.

for the record....Justo was writing Beta in 94 and 95

beta95.jpg

so chill with getting an attitude with me for no reason...and fall back..

being hypersensitive to my responses on 12oz is sooooooooo 2009-2010.

^word. when shit gets real cool it always becomes difficult to maintain awesomeness and then gets played out; punk rock, the internet, hiphop, fire extinguishers, pogs.... all fantastic at their core but wack as fuck and played out at their base

the only thing played out around here is people opening their mouths when they should remain shut. get at me PM pal.