DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

KING JUE! LOL.......this guys is serious yall. HE REALLY CARES

nigga I aint care about shit but my fam and my crew. I especially don't care about anyone in this city that writes. I got respect for a few out there, and there are a few I would never go over, but fuck all of "dfw" and ld. this nigga shoulda let me sleep. and when I diss this whole city top to bottom, and nobody fucking rides unless I say so, and yall niggas dont do shit about it but sit on the side lines crying like some hoes, or threatening to hurt me physically, I just laugh it all off and keep on doing me. fuck all yall niggas. at this point everyone but epc niggas in town, and old swl cats are good. everyone else can get the fucking smash. and yall niggas can ask the motherfucking king of this city, with the shittiest throws and hollows but more heart and soul than 95 percent of yall niggas, to please stop smashing your spots. go ahead and have my few roll downs I got, and the 20 or so random street sides I got, I got enough spots now for eternity. when you beef with a whole city you have the luxury of choosing what spots you wanna shit on whenever you feel like it. just remember, I shut my mouth. this nigga text me this morning (amo) talking about how he is having a heavy flow day and his hormones are fucking with his bitch tits and he wants know if I can come out and play with his barbies and gem dolls. and then, talking about going over fohr, wish, and pluto. nigga fuck you, your boys, your crew your spots, fuck your whole motherfucking universe nigga. when I am done smashing out all these spots, which is gonna take a while considering you niggas paint a lot, yall niggas can kneel down and kiss the motherfucking ring, I'm out. I got a fantasy football league to win. and babies to kiss. yall niggas go wait outside for me to smash all your spots, and hold my drink nigga, I'm KINGJUE1R. DFW original. TWD. the only nigga in this city that can turn your whole worlds upside down in one night, and the only nigga that has yall hangin on his dick and every word like the hoes yall niggas are. kneel down niggas. know your role in my universe bitches.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.