DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Here's a little story for ya, kids.

Sarcasm was at the Packard Plant this weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday he noticed a billowing cloud of smoke issuing from a pile of debris near the collapsed bridge. No biggie, right? The fucking place is always on fire. On his return Sunday, he heard a car racing up the middle of the packard plant, the road near where the Brother Al stays. He peered out of a window to see a shiny blue charger come screeching up to the smoldering heap, which was below him. The door opened to reveal the Michigan State Police crest proudly displayed upon it. And a state trooper stepped out to greet a man by the fire.

Figuring this may be a good time to duck out of sight, Sarcasm wandered out and around the back of the Packard Plant. And over to where the American Made graffiti was. At this point a fire truck had arrived to monkey around with the smoking pile of garbage. The fire truck came roaring back up the street, but instead of turning, it continued past the old Reyes and up to Sarcasm. He was trying hard to look innocent.

The firefighter gestured him over. So he thought it over, briefly, and decided that a fireman can't really detain you, and the state trooper had left, so what the fuck.

"Yes?" Sarcasm asked.

"Do not call us about fires here." Said the fireman.

"I didn't call you abo..." The fireman held up his hand and shushed Sarcasm.

"I don't care. Do not call 911 about fires here. I don't care and we won't put them out. Got it?"

Yeah, Sarcasm got it.

2079643820_cf86bd6e66_b.jpg

reyes by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

Yeah, Brother Al stays on the corner there. I met him when there wasn't shit going on there, just him and a couple of dogs. He told me he was watching it for the owner, a story I believed about as much as I believe this JUE dick huffer here. But unlike the dick huffer, Al was telling the truth. The owner, according to Al, was serving a stint in jail for tax evasion. And he asked Al to keep an eye in it, which Al does. For Al, keeping an eye on things means if he thinks you are setting fires, or generally acting like a dick huffer, he'll knife your car tires and leave you stranded. Since this photo I've talked to Al many times, apparently my photo has many people recognizing him. I've also met his son, as well as the now re-jailed owner, who pretty much told me I can take photos as long "as I don't fall in an open manhole." Since I have no desire to step in jue's blown out anal cavity, that ain't gonna happen...

6327980736_630d54c5fc_b.jpg

riku by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr

damn dude, on some mad homo shit. I park at als every week, and known greg and them for years. you're a punk bitch. also, want dont you take your sub par camera skills and go flick that jue over that revok I seen last night, and that giant ass dfw fireboy over some chicago cats. bitch.