DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dog, I aint gonna argue with you about your work. some cats might think you're super fucking good. it aint that big of a deal. there is a tat thread we can take this shit to. you got real pissed about a comment, that as a tattoo artist you should fucking acknowledge. 99 percent of the time you get what you pay for. period. it's all good. if you wanna talk anymore about it just pm me. I know lots of tattoo artists, some world renown. hit me up.

that Loaf is nice.

Narcos have no business in the Slaughterhouse. They care about drugs not trespassing.

Im trying to think this out. The only way they should be able to charge you with trespassing

is if it is a city owned property. Otherwise its the property owner who passes the judgement

on wether or not they want to press charges. Supposing its not owned by the city which it

may well be the owner probably wants as little attention from the building as possible.

All the code violations and back taxes they would presumably rather let sleeping dogs lie.

Secondly the building is open to the elements right? No signs, fences, nothing sealing the

building whatsoever? 1 way or the other if the cops fail to show to court it will get tossed.

Plead not guilty. Court appointed should do just fine.

wish i was back home

p.s everyone and their mom knows if youre out and about, especially abandon buildings in the metro area on or around devils night, you're going to get a ticket/nabbed/burned by a molotov, etc...

come on, you new or something?

DEVILS NIGHT

hasn't changed since 1985