DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

That Warriors!

Dddddddamn!

thats what im sayin!!

olse, my nigga happy birthday dude! hopefully you to are about to go to the bar in a crispy ass new white tee just to get drunk and slap the shit out of someone for no reason other than they look funny. may you piss yourself and have a good one player. I know I am.

i did fight someone on an ice rink. that was good times.

I didn't notice this before, but the NOE is probably the nicest thing on the last page. Like, lolwtf gold outline. Like watching sandra lee make a quiche with mad booze or something.

Bout to be 90ish degrees and sunny all next week. I'm stoked.

also, bump that ansiq. Good letters, and I always see his shit pop up where I least expect it.

so, another birthday came and went, and this happened again. this time I wasn't sober. plus when you live in the hood on 7 mile, nobody really pays much attention to anything. now I am in the burbs. I remember getting pulled over somewhere in sterling hts wasted, while walking at about 5 am. I remember purposely throwing up chicken parm pizza with jalapenos all over my homies explorer because he wouldn't let me paint a "big ass racing stripe" on the side of it. I remember the god awful smell of said vomit. I'm sure I said shit to hurt peoples feelings, I tried to fight a much larger man than myself, standing at 6-3 220 is a big man, and I am sure he felt bad that I couldn't stand up let alone fight. thanks big guy. I remember a lot of awesome shit I did tonight on my awesome birthday party, but, I cannot say I really remember this. once again, the whip is ricky bobby status. anyone wanna paint a chill spot today around 3 or so, pm me. peace. have a blessed sunday...

Picture003-36.jpg

Picture002-35.jpg

Picture001-35.jpg

custom status. I got you player. just get me wasted, and throw me like, 700 dollars. you to can roll around the city in the hardest looking whip. get mad hoes. makin niggas jealous of that awesome ass stripe going down the side of the whip. god I'm dumb.