Issac Brock

really need to get into town. Soon as the weather

breaks like it has. I have a 3 track mind. Girls in

short shorts, painting day time spots, and drinking

40s on the isle. Damn drivers license problems

Anybody who drives a VW should get at me. I

founds something you may want for free.

_ wrex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

really need to get into town. Soon as the weather

breaks like it has. I have a 3 track mind. Girls in

short shorts, painting day time spots, and drinking

40s on the isle. Damn drivers license problems

Anybody who drives a VW should get at me. I

founds something you may want for free.

_ wrex

girls in short shorts, awesome! painting daytime spots with your homies, awesome! drinking 40's on the isle, awesome! this thread, GAY. fuck you all.

detroit thread = same shit posted, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and..............................................

you mad = from takin the same dick over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

thanks for your input.

Sponsored by TLC-Makin midgets cool again.

you mad = from takin the same dick over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

thanks for your input.

Sponsored by TLC-Makin midgets cool again.

do you want me to see your dick??????????????? not to sure about you but if you are trying to say that you want to feel my mustache on the back of your neck, i think i will have to pass. and stop sending me emails that tell me how much you want to sweat on my back and rub your hands thru my chest hair.

simply post new photos, theres plenty of "SHIT" out there no reason to post photos other people have already posted. you turds have nothing else to do?

for the last 5 years on this board i have read a ton of bullshit posted, all you people do is diss on one another. how long will it take for you guys to relize all your doing is making yourselfs look like toys. detroit has the potential to be a great art city but you guys keep setting your city back with your beefs and hate. i remember when there was only 5 people painting in detroit, the same people you diss, dont u relize if it was not for these people you would be nowhere. grow up, shut up, and paint. the only reason for this board is to show your work and the progression it has taken. also why the hell dont you people paint full on productions? all i ever see is bombs and throw ups, wheres the backrounds?

sev

fel

malt

deco 23

justo

game

dibs