DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

bullshit is such a big fucking word.

wait, what did I miss? facking interwabs. i'm going back to 4chan and more beer.

edit, somehow got bumped to next page... thank god, this busted ass trackpad was not knowing where the fuck to go with my fucking ricky retardo self. fuck cars, i want star trek technology in this bizznitch.

thin caps have never made sense to me. goes too slow, arm is too weak to press down and make a stupid line i'm probably going to have to fatten up. The only downer about rusto fats is their slight hate toward dollar cans. I've had to experiment way too much with that shit.

i guess thins work if you're painting some portrait of a wrinkly old lady, like Betty White.

y'all can hate on thins all you want... i swear by 4 caps, rusto fats, ny thins, rusto stocks and gray dots (the mcclaim ones not the buster ass plutonius ones) rustos do work, thins outline, stocks for fades fuzz and bursts (or outlines in a pinch) and gray dots for cuts and doodads.

ahhh i'm good at arts and crafts... i've never heard you complain about the final product though (but i have head "hurry up dude, roll that shit, it's not arts and crafts")

a blunt splitter is the only thing i actually use... scissors are for cutting butts for the bleezy, but you know i come prepared now with my own blunt butts.

...with your bowl smokin' ass...

"my hands smell like pop tarts and weed."