DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm the king of detroit, ask Metro Times. I don't need to prove anything in here. I'm out, I got canvasses to sell 'n shit.

ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! I remember one day you had me thinking you were sintex, and I wanted to firebomb the gallery, or just set that bitch on fire during a graf and dance party. come to find out you were one of my asshole idols back in the day, and you're the most hood whiteboy on this thread. yeah I said it. what?! who the fuck wants to argue? nigga lets see your shit!!!!!!!!! yo kid, ^ he still got shit riding throughout the city when you were still sucking your moms weiner milk. don't get mad. speaking of graf and dance parties, I see some of you on facebook have become fans of graf and dance 2010. you can catch me there quoting freestyles from 8 mile with a baby blue shady wear jumpsuit and a baby blue shady visor, a pint of popov, and a loaded pistol in a fanny pack. what?! get at me hoes...

• Like 3

but sonnnn it's on the fourth of july dawg how you gonna style it in and style it out?

jesus fucking christ bump getting home in one piece drunk as fuck driving 80 miles to the homestead, only to find that the fucking house is bolt locked, but your one window 8 feet up is accessible, but fucks up your already fucked up shin. RAGE.

dance n graff party is going to be the wackest since peeling oranges with papercuts on your fingers.

a. its "graff n' dance", not the other way around.(bonus lame name, even if they had got it right)

b. its on 4th of july. the worst possible day to throw an event.

c. what the fuck are "emcee wars"?

d."break-dance".....really? did you learn about hip hop on wikipedia?

this event is corny like my shit on july 5th.

Maybe Shades will be there, because he's detroit's BEST street artist.

Picture113.png

that R in the background is the lamest shit ever. 3 retarded colors, easy as hell cuts, and those yellow bits are trying so hard to look dope, but fall mad short.

stealing crunk's forehead slap right now...

Pardon my noob status on this subject, but is there a single photo in existence of a shades anything, preferably in an illegal setting?

I've seen one tag on rosa parks that no longer exists...

thats it.

People often joke there's no photos because there was no work...but I am actually willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in asking.

There's gotta be something, right?

Pardon my noob status on this subject, but is there a single photo in existence of a shades anything, preferably in an illegal setting?

I've seen one tag on rosa parks that no longer exists...

thats it.

People often joke there's no photos because there was no work...but I am actually willing to give him the benefit of the doubt in asking.

There's gotta be something, right?

NOPE!!! Illegal or legal...nothing. Oh wait, a legal wall by the old 13th precinct and a random party store on the eastside....

I'll probably get shit for saying this but I don't care. I think people take him seriously because he's an old black dude. White people won't question his street/graffiti cred. Honestly. Whatever.

Maybe the Frennel Morris fedora helps too...you look important like you got some cool shit going on in your life when you rock a fedora.

• Like 1

I'll probably get shit for saying this but I don't care. I think people take him seriously because he's an old black dude. White people won't question his street/graffiti cred. Honestly. Whatever.

Maybe the Frennel Morris fedora helps too...you look important like you got some cool shit going on in your life when you rock a fedora.

Ha, I was going to make a Still Life joke when I saw that hat.

Would prop you again but it won't let me.