DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and the award for saving this thread in one day goes to ward. flicks. galore. and I am drunk, I just want to talk shit on everyone, but I will wait a day or 2, when the thread goes back to normal and everyone bitches about cheese and cartoon characters. I would of propped you ward, but I gotta spread rep around, and I can't, cause everyone fucking sucks. bump senior el refto for getting my fat ass home tonight, and that nigga loaf. cause he is that nigga loaf. the rest of yall, have a blessed wonderful day. I am gonna go piss the bed. peace.

DSD....... UR FIRED FROM TAKIN FLICKS.......AND I HOPE U DIDN'T LEAVE MY PAINT IN THE CAR

you're fired from painting dots!!! I never claimed to a photographer. point and click homie.

and uh, yeah, it was in the car for a hot minute, but it's straight. tomorrow. peace.

Winter is over....earth dying...global warming.........in about 100 years white people will try to live in space.

On a side note ....anybody remember that show...... Homeboys in outer space? That nigga flex and ol boy Ron from a different world was in it? .....

Or..........out of this world.......where the little bitch touched her fingers together to stop time.......now that was my shit

"would u like to swing on a star......carry moon beams home in a jar”

7:29 am

• Like 1