DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yup me and my boy are going. I'm actually lookin forward to Converge, I've dug them for a long ass time. Mastodon will rip too. Dethklok we'll see what's poppin with, it could go either way.

you can bet converge will fucking kill it, i miss the days of seeing them for like 8 bucks at the shelter. ive heard not so good of things about dethklok live not to mention they fucking suck. also 30 fucking dollars??? you gotta be kidding me. is that show really 30 bucks

also bump the fuck outta that shock & paid

on an unrelated note huge fuck you goes out to saginaw county for suspending my license on some bullshit

welcome to failed logic 101

your license gets suspended they probably going to put drivers resp fees on you

in order to pay them you need a job

to hold a job you need to actually show up and work

to do that you need to be able to get there

Occasionally they call me talking about you got

that 5K you owe us.

welcome to failed logic 101

your license gets suspended they probably going to put drivers resp fees on you

in order to pay them you need a job

to hold a job you need to actually show up and work

to do that you need to be able to get there

Occasionally they call me talking about you got

that 5K you owe us.

dude ive already had to deal with driver resp fees twice, fuck that noise. i got in an arguement with the traffic court this morning told them theyre trapping me and how the fuck am i gonna get a job with out a license and eveything you said. good thing i just happened to land a part tiimer soon after that conversation. now i need to get my restricted so i can go to my job 'legally'. its all a fucking trap

so my dad had to go pick up some crackheads at harbor light because he deals with crackheads all day at work, and while he was in there, for about 45 minutes, someone somehow got his cadillac converter off in broad daylight. only in fucking detroit do you have to worry about some dumb shit like that happening...

dude ive already had to deal with driver resp fees twice, fuck that noise. i got in an arguement with the traffic court this morning told them theyre trapping me and how the fuck am i gonna get a job with out a license and eveything you said. good thing i just happened to land a part tiimer soon after that conversation. now i need to get my restricted so i can go to my job 'legally'. its all a fucking trap

yep i had that same shit too. then got pinched for driving on a suspended. it's all a big cycle for the govt to make $ and keep ppl trapped in the system. part of the reason i got the fuck out.

wow... i'd do the complete opposite, dethklok, mastidon, and bounce... or just show up late after converge is done... sorry dude, that shit is bams...

you spelled "mastodon" wrong... but i agree

converge is artsy tpwf shit that was uber cutting edge in like 2001. Dillinger did it first and did it better & they suck too, get over it.

speaking of concerts, is anyone else going to that hatebreed, cannibal, unearth & hate eternal show @ classy ass harpo's?

yep i had that same shit too. then got pinched for driving on a suspended. it's all a big cycle for the govt to make $ and keep ppl trapped in the system. part of the reason i got the fuck out.

you went off the grid?

like some matrix style shit or what?

EDIT to countgrishnakh, converge came way before dillinger. i dont even know what to say about what else you said. all wrong man

I wish spazz and man is the bastard was still together. oh yeah, fun tigers game tonight. I sat in the cold rainy shitty dead stadium. I am gonna go get shitfaced wasted for the first time in months, hope someone hides the keys to the whip tonight.

i didnt think anyone in this city could even have a clue about those 2 bands. weird you mention both in the same sentence. DONT FORGET INFEST!! low fi pow vi, thats whats up