DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Screamo kid. I just googled it and learned something new today.

Shit seriously took me like 5 years before I ever knew what an emo was. I kept hearing people say that shit, but was always like "What the fuck is an emo?"

Their responses were always like....ummm, it's hard to explain. They want to kill themselves.

KIDS THESE DAYS:confused2: :confused2: :confused2:

10 a hole. I know a few tutes over on chene personally. I like hanging out with the dirtiest people possible. and I don't mean crusty punks that use mommy and daddys credit cards. you can learn a lot from a woman who sells her mouth pussy and asshole at 10 bucks a pop.

almost back to 666!

operation dump truck! secured a hydraulic jack! and once again fbs comes through in the clutch! SCORES! so shit, the few of you that know the day and time, see you then, if you are not there, oh well. I have decided it might be a good idea not to have anyone on the ground when it hits. if you are, and you are seriously injured or die, I take no responsibility. we are all grown here, even if we do not act like it. I can honestly say this whole idea is very, very bad. as the time gets closer, I think to myself, do I really have to light the fucking thing on fire first? yes. yes I do. see you there.

yo ward that nightime shm flick is dope. that freight is pretty tight to. and got damn is there a lot of you motherfuckers on for a friday night. don't yall got something to do? me? nah, I am old, and just got rolled by sterling hts finest, and it was not fun. took a half fucking hour to search the whip, and explain all the charges from the youngster days. scared my fat ass straight in the house for the night. operation hurt yourself severely, the countdown continues...

oh yeah elmer, gasm, or reft if you read this shit tell loaf I am calling from the welfare phone when I roll through, my shit is shut off due to non payment for a few days. peace.