DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hahaha! I think I am to big to be a hipster? all the ones I ever seen were little dudes. you ever see a 6-3 210 pound hipster?

speaking of hipsters, anal cunt is playing tonight, in redford I believe...

so you stil havent flicked that spot. and ill repaint your car for free.....just give two tall boys.

nah we are gonna do the whip big. real big. I got plans for the new paint job. it's gonna be the ktc/mlb cab. dollar store black and some decent yellows. we'll get to it. and no, I am going out tomorrow around 4 to flick whatever and whoever. right now I am on a date with my ps3, I have been neglecting our relationship...

^^ but on another note, there hasnt been any activity in the way of picturage on here lately.

dsd'a graffruity parties get posted instantly too, so nobody can say much to that(minus dsd who might labor day knock me unconscious with the car that daser fucked up and then throw me into a small human-sized barbecue).

whar are moar pictures... is everyone just trapped in a bbq skull danceparty?

also, ward, del taco smells the same way going OUT as it did going IN.

I am going to go eat 4 plates of french toast and eggs, drink 8 cups of coffee, and then I will post those flicks. I use to post a lot of pictures, I also use to go on my days off and just drive around high flicking everything and anything. it will happen again, I am waiting for all the vines weeds tree leaves etc to die. in the meantime I leave you with this. dude told me about this the other day, when he did, I didn't think I would of laughed as hard as I did. this might be one of the more classic things I have seen in graf. this actually made me laugh harder than any insert your name here loves riku...oh yeah, this guy did it.

Picture145-2.jpg

Picture040-14.jpg