DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this fucker right here did him in. here you go eater, told you that shit is dope, and you were gonna quit writing this, you're fucking crazy homie. not sure about the qualityof these, my roomate let me use his camera today and it's all expensive and profesional and I didn't really know what the fuck I was doing with it. so here is all of them I took with it.

Picture054-1.jpg

Picture055-1.jpg

Picture056-1.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

Picture058-1.jpg

Picture059-1.jpg

haha yo lush u said ur done with roof tops for a few months... Man u can be done with roof tops forever and and just hit grounds spots cuz u got much respect for that rooftop and surving that fall u dont even need to prove ur self again. Most kids ur age would be discouraged to ever paint again after sumtin like that. Stay up! and ur welcome

these are the last flicks my camera took before I tripped and broke it, ultimately leading to me being put on suicide watch and having my shoelaces took from me. found an awesome cannon for 60 dollars from a good friend, so I got my shoelaces back.

Picture023-1.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture025-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

Picture027-1.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture032-1.jpg

Picture040-1.jpg

not sure who garb or iroc or whoever is, but if yall are the ones that went over my boys shit without leaving a name, and wrote this is my city, suburbs are not welcome or whatver the fuck it was, you're fucking gay. dude is from zona, is grimy, and is far from being from the burbs. not to mention hs throwy alone pisses on your best fucking day. it's detroit. start leaving your fucking name when you cats diss people if you're so fucking hard.

that big watertower at Davison & 75. Not the one in the distance with a burner on it

but the close one. Going south it would be on the left. Someone told me that way

back Giant threw down on it. I mean... if he did it would have be like a decade ago

and it probably never happened but if it did..... anybody got a flik?