DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

if you live in detroit, there is no reason for you to roll through st clair shores. I found that out today. my son lives there, and my girl goes to school by there. luckily the cop didn't give me a ticket for expired tabs and I got to go get it fixed. unfortanately it ruined my all day flicks affair. that will hold off till thursday. did catch some fairly recent screws that have not been posted, will post that shit later tonight. peace.

3655506795_4115927ccc_b.jpg

3656300940_1ec18dc223_b.jpg

3655505565_4f91f60d7c_b.jpg

I chilled with sist and daser today and did a timelapse of them painting this wall that I will post a link to later.

They suggested that I hit up this wall on my way out. I guess marm rolled it out and there was an empty spot.....

3655374971_f961e6b30f_b.jpg

3655376703_32665757fb_b.jpg

I ran out of black and most of my fill colors. Oh well.

yo I expect sisto to come out with dope shit, kid is just fucking talented, but that daser, got damn I said got damn is that bitch hard. seriously. good shit. yall motherfuckers need to take a well deserved nap. that's a good thing by the way. flicks here in a few minutes.

it's all about fans and ice water. a fuckload of ice water. I am rocking a 91 baretta with all kinds of leaks that redlines overheating. I drive around with the windows down and the heat cranked. and that beast helps me catch all these flicks. grateful for the shit I got. fuck these new metalapcolose or how it's spelled comercials. shit aint coming out for a while. just makes me pissed I know the shit is coming, just rubbin it in my face.

sleep.