DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Issac Brock@Mar 20 2005, 10:30 PM

ive never seen anything of ansiqs that looks like that.

yea me too. it doesnt really look anything like em, but for some reason that train reminds me of how awesome ges and kem were before they started doin graf that looks like that shit yeast infection just posted. haha 3a is still sweet, with or without the gay swoops and bars.

ill agree that the ferrari stuff i've seen hasn't really excited me all that much, but dude has painted so much ill graffiti over the last decade that i can't see any reason to question him.

ash, you son of a bitch, i went out on two seperate occasions to paint that russell spot, but ended up doing other jawns instead cause i was too lazy to walk. bastard. ;)

i can't believe no one's done it till now though. about time.

hating on jlaw is just about the saddest thing in the world. dude is a good kid, with no ego who just wants to paint. sure he's not the greatest, but he's got a better attitude than 90% of writers you'll ever have the (dis)pleasure of meeting, which as far as i'm concerned, means a hell of a lot more. of course maybe that's just me.

and fohr was right, burnt toast is seriously the pits.