DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and ya'll wonder why older cats dont want shit to do with young kids. even when you know i'm right, you've still gotta be a cocky little prick about it. whatever son. good luck.

its not about being cocky its about confident i get a lot of input good and bad from older cats and in my general peer age that i choose to include in my circle.I know how i wanted it to look, but i am 100% sure that the next one will be better because im about progression and thats what the game is about,right?About 6 months ago i statred spraying shit up again to be honest that shit was dope atleast doper than the year before(loaf:dems) now looking at the newer death:loaf spots i still see improvement on both our parts(speaking for my self)and geuss what its all happened with out your help!!Wow does that mean progression is possible with out you, i think it does!! I think about how you have been around for 8 years and thats all you can come up with and i hope once i reach that much time in the game i can produce something better than you came up with in 8 years. I cant wait four years from now to see whos around still and where they are at in the game so go ahead and do what you do why i will do what i do

way to take some constructive critisism and completely shit on it. you should be happy people are focused on looking out with tips to make your shit look better so you can continue your progress.. as you put it....rather than get continually called out for sidebusting like a professional drooler.

Originally posted by detroit red@Dec 1 2004, 02:29 PM

way to take some constructive critisism and completely shit on it. you should be happy people are focused on looking out with tips to make your shit look better so you can continue your progress.. as you put it....rather than get continually called out for sidebusting like a professional drooler.

What are you talking about?I know what Iwant my shit to look like with out the"greatest person to ever to a can" in the city commenting on it.Like i said before i have my own group of critics who i choose to listen too, and im pretty sure i dont want it to grow or yet atleast.I do what i do while other cats do and thats cool with me no mater what their work looks like as long as it does not concern me. As far as sidebusting is concerned i dont care if niggas got a problem with it, i take care of my problems and so should everyon else.LOAF!LOAF!

F: Graf for $400

Alex: And the answer is... "What a mess!"

F: What is Detroit graffiti?

Alex: More specific

F: Ummm... and the soap opera surrounding it?

Alex: Actually we just got word from the judges that either response would be sufficient. And you have control of the board.

F: I think we all have control of the board, Alex... and look at the mess we've made.

Originally posted by sleep+Dec 1 2004, 08:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sleep - Dec 1 2004, 08:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MANOWAR@Dec 1 2004, 03:54 PM

Bump for sluts with mustaches and fat little boys with spray paint.

I perfer fat sluts and not being a 90 pound art fag whos friends look like nepolion dynomite.LOAF!LOAF!

[/b]

Haha. cant say that i've ever seen dude even touch a canvas..

Death metal core wigger NIGGA faggot chumpy jackblack looking doobiesnack jocking fat mexican ass fucking douchebags...

As for napolean dynamite??

Dudes crunker than you two short glasses of water combined..

Yeah this crying game can be fun..

I know how much is going on in the areas ya'll live in.. outside of work, painting, sleeping and shitting you know none of you have anything to do. So how come with all the bullshit drama you never hear about anyone getting their faces hurt? Even a couple years back when people were dropping personal info on one another nothing ever really happened...

Buttersoft. Straight up buttersoft.

Originally posted by Issac Brock+Dec 1 2004, 09:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Issac Brock - Dec 1 2004, 09:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SqurrlMaster@Dec 1 2004, 05:07 PM

this place is like a hen house, i come on there and all i hear is cluck, cluck, cluck

:chicken:

Can someone back me up that squrrlmaster is one of the major contributers to all the clucking?

[/b]

i doubt it. the focus here is the usual bickering between loaf/death? and oral with the occasional ansiq comment.

and mind you ill cluck all i want to, you know why.....because i can, motherfucker. my pubes got more style than you.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF GRAF ON THIS THREAD COULD YOU STOP, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS ISNT A PAINT THREAD, ITS A PLACE WHERE PUSSY ASS LITTLE KIDS THAT IN REAL LIFE CAN TALK SHIT AND NOT GET MASHED UP, I THINK THE TERM WAS BUTTER SOFT AND BUTTER SOFT IS RIGHT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..INDN

Haha. cant say that i've ever seen dude even touch a canvas..

Death metal core wigger NIGGA faggot chumpy jackblack looking doobiesnack jocking fat mexican ass fucking douchebags...

As for napolean dynamite??

Dudes crunker than you two short glasses of water combined..

Yeah this crying game can be fun..

I really need my own log in. Loaf!Loaf! Oral it seems to me you may be somewhat of a racist?? Im pretty sure if my friends were not illigal aliens and could speak english they would beat the living shit out of your redneck ass for writing what you wrote. Better yet i just might get some "S.A"s i know to show you what happens to shit talkers.LOAF!

my "dope graffin skills". Am i in here claiming to be great or even good....Absolutely not...... Since i got off probation i been getting up atleast 4 times a week and enjoying myself.I like my burners and to me thats all that matters. I honestly think my shit looks just as good or better than alot of other shit. If you are judging me by the isor bombs those are almost 3 years old If people like my burners thats nice. If people dislike my shit thats fine too. all you haters need to step the fuck down. get your minds right

on a lighter note i took a bunch of Xanex two nights ago and produced a real nice burner. At any rate i cant remember how to get back to this spot for the life of me. Anybody know what street intersects Van Dyke to get to Miller

IM LOOKING FOR VAN DYKE AND MILLER i think its before Mc Nichols and i want to flick that shit

Damn sleep.. you really are stupid..

I never said anyhting about being racist.. You use the term "nigga" quite frequently and I'm willing to bet you are the farthest thing from black.. And me saying you are a fat mexican doesnt mean i hate mexicans.. It simply means you are fat and of mexican decent..

Your big mexican homies??

hahaha.. word..

weLL i GoT GuNz NigGa!! And 40'Z aNd BluNts!!!