DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Originally posted by HeavyCee@Nov 16 2004, 06:20 AM

Anybody got flix of the Ferrari Owls on the rock? the Ferrari is really fun to look at. Werdemup....

RIP to the Unique Ason ...still Dirty!

yes.dr.potroast. that ferrari shit is pleasing to the eye. there was a spot that ferrari owl and bis hit..but it got buffed allready.

p.s. holla atcha boy so we can paint spots in our white tee...hit tags in our white tee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Issac Brock+Nov 15 2004, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Issac Brock - Nov 15 2004, 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by IHeartFr8s@Nov 15 2004, 07:34 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Issac Brock@Nov 15 2004, 07:02 PM

somebody start beef with me, i see if i can bitch as much as you guys.

Fuck Isaac Bruce! I mean Brock. Look at his toy ass shit just look at it :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

look man, im gonna run into you someday, and i know you better fear that day, cause boy, am i mad at you. theres like, steam comin out of my ears, yo, i been crossin all your shit, i have burned all your spots, you better just stand down before you get....uh.......fuck you!!

[/b]

:king: bitch you don't want no drama

Originally posted by SqurrlMaster@Nov 16 2004, 01:10 AM

oh yea, if any of you kids really want to know the secret of DFW's success, im glad to announce that FOHR is about to release his first book "the art of getting drunk, then getting over". we are currently accepting checks of $29.95 for advance copies, reserve yours today.

haha, i must have been here for a while now, cause i actually know what you are talking about. im learning..

Originally posted by Issac Brock+Nov 16 2004, 04:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Issac Brock - Nov 16 2004, 04:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SqurrlMaster@Nov 16 2004, 01:10 AM

oh yea, if any of you kids really want to know the secret of DFW's success, im glad to announce that FOHR is about to release his first book "the art of getting drunk, then getting over". we are currently accepting checks of $29.95 for advance copies, reserve yours today.

haha, i must have been here for a while now, cause i actually know what you are talking about. im learning..

[/b]

good job faggot

seeking,correct me if im wrong but i beleive it was you that said you had a flick of the old school production done by ebc or some other cats.but i think the theme of the production was ''insane clown posse''

if you could drop that flic it would be highly appriceated...if it exists

i could be retarded but i recall you saying something about it .

god no we never did an ICP production. haha.

there was an ICP piece down at the market. a cloaked wizard juggeling spray paint cans....done in probably 93 i'd say, but it was done by the icp guys, not by us.

i know i do have pictures of it, but god only knows where. you'll be better off just going to look at it yourself.

ha, its ok.

i just have issues with being mistaken for a juggalo, thats all.

by todays standards it's not really quality, but back in the day it was ok. it's certainly not 'terrible'. it's worth seeing just for the historical aspect. sorry i cant be more helpfull though.

Originally posted by evrytmeibomb@Nov 17 2004, 06:31 PM

hahahah ASHES is the biggest juggallo on this board ...he has a tatoo across his chest that says and I quote "Down with the clowns ,till I'm dead in the ground" so when he says no contest he means I. C.lean P.enis' to win

eff him and the clowns

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

first - that is completely completely untrue

second - anything that any of my friends write on a wall or what ever beef they have or are trying to start has nothing to do with me.

i have nothing bad to say about anyone, and if someone has a question Im me...

nuff said!