DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SqurrlMaster

hot damn,

why dont that money character bring his magentas and pistachio greens out when he hits the streets?

graffiti is like TV, eventually black and white will be a thing of the past. ha

I'd be using that green like toothpaste if they had it here, which they might now, I havent looked. But last time i checked the AA green apple wasnt in the mitten.

Ive actually been able to 'afford' some other pigments lately, dont know if i have any flicks though

Originally posted by seeking

you gonna start biting jay-z now too?

mother fucker has been biting my flows since he started, I let him though since he's my uncle and all. Fitty's my cousin too, they all bite these RyMz on and on like bums on the dick for that ding and heron. where do you think he got that shit about the money pile up? Bitch please...

J.Case- bring back bablo..

3 things I'm noticing and/or need here....

1... Seeking, you remind me of this bitter old russian hall monitor i had back in highschool that barely spoke a lick of english.

2. The more and more money/eggs get up, its harder for the biting excuse to come into play as it seems their styles change ever so slightly from day to day...

3. Also seeking, could i get your email address? I need to ask you something of non-graffiti nature and it seems as though you are one of the rather "sharper" knives in the drawer.

"watch the money pile up" gold..

EDIT** scratch # 3... I have seem to have found something they call an "email" button.. weird i know..

i like numerical lists, they make reading easy.

1. don't know what to tell you about that. maybe it wasn't his english skills at fault, but your comprehension?

2. i'm not making any 'excuses', i'm pointing out the obvious. as soon as they come up with their own style, i'll be the first to give them props. until then, shit is straight bitten, sorry. :(

3. if after 10 years of painting graffiti in detroit, i dont know enough about it to have a valid opinion, chances are pretty good i'll be of no use in whatever question you have for me.

next time you should put the requests before the insults. it will probably get better results.

ps, the email that is linked is dead.