Intermediate

bboy_dlyt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse my bluntness..theres not such thing as an intermediate...ur either a toy or ur not...and if ur not a toy u shud be posting in the sketch thread...that being said mynd and alts gettoutta here yall are 2 good for this shiite

also smk go to the toy thread...theres a general consensus..u have crap lettersstructure and ist drownded out by ur extensions and fills unless ur eurpoean its not ok.

I think all these conversations relating to smoke should be taken to the toy thread. Art or not, your attitude is straight toy.

Decy, lookin good as usual.

Pimps, i think your letters lack consistency in the bars. Like, I know you're goin for a big-to-small bar structure, but they aren't all matching up right. You write a bunch or different words, have you settled on one for yourself?

I'll post up a simple in a the next day or so.

Ilovehaters, Thanks 4 not being a totall asshole...I think and

chill out yo, thats a hard headed way to taking advice and looking at things. you ever read "the art of getting over"?

I dnt think that's an art yo..anyways can't u read they were askin me about it so after a question is asked there's usually an answer..

I dnt see how they that good, no offense doods, but that last mynd kinda lagg'd I like the first but that's it, but if you think he should go to the other thread then I'm out dood you guys have horrible taste *offensive if you wana take it* ...I dnt care if you keep talkin shit I'm out of this website, wow shoulda never trusted the innernitz 4 crits ima get in in person from ppl who actually hit up not from inside writers srry but its true.

homie aint sayin i need to be in the toy thread, need to b back in MY HOODS sketch thread. and as for my post, yea it lags...cause its a freestyle exersize, showing that simple letter and simple background can make a whole production look like more effort was put in it than needed. notice how ppl nicer than you aint sayin shit? cause your on the defence homie and now you back yourself into a corner....and now your gone.....

.....a certain queen song comes to mind...

• Like 1

excuse my bluntness..theres not such thing as an intermediate...ur either a toy or ur not...and if ur not a toy u shud be posting in the sketch thread...that being said mynd and alts gettoutta here yall are 2 good for this shiite

also smk go to the toy thread...theres a general consensus..u have crap lettersstructure and ist drownded out by ur extensions and fills unless ur eurpoean its not ok.

so we'll say this is the "I got simples down, can i get crits other than do simples" thread, maybe. I agree with you freak, but i do feel there are very limited crits in the toy thread, especially for people who rely on the internet for guidance (whether it's righr or wrong it happens).

Or maybe this could be the "can i move on to the NEW sketch thread or stay in the toy thread" thread. haha.

yo i just dont think u should limt yourself to using 2 of the SAME letters, like theyre identical. i think if you varried the 2 letter n make em different than eachother. stylicticly the same tho, ya dig? ive been peeped your shit, im deff a fan. here a new one of mine. not tryin to saturate just keep it alive!

SNC00472.jpg

i DID edit n flip the pic. give it time to correct itself

i thought the m-to the- y conne3ction was useless, cause theres nothings else like that going on, but i was just goin for like an nyc kinda style....i try to make each piece look like my style, with a competely intentional twist to it. like what ever i do....its a "thats what im going for" kinda trhing.....idk if that makes sense. like, that piece i did up there, its all nyc, but its "all me" at the same time , its like 8am i just woke up lol idk wtf im talkin bout hahahahahaha