Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bboy_dlyt

Intermediate

[attachmentid=18006]

this i made for a girl i liked. idk whut to say bout it. i nvr really say im good at taggin. i say i need to get better

[attachmentid=18005]

this i did on my free time. says simon sanchez. its the name of my skool hopin to make it into a skool shirt.

[attachmentid=18008]

this i did a year ago or prolly months i forgot. but yeah just found it.

well those are my work. i didn't post err thang else....

oh and uhh can ya peeps help me out a lil. i've only been writing for nearly a yr now and i reside on a small rock in the pacific. so extreme graffiti as y'all would knoe it is limited on my island. i just have one question. whut kinds of utensils do y'all use to color and design ur art works?

ss2.jpg.81c5511b3c03333842a0661026ed8d38.jpg

rachel_copy.jpg.7beddf67ff8504fcfe15824d10d9c163.jpg

sarah.JPG.8b3a2a40c16e7816e656069044928453.JPG

Guest Abc Eater

I think you should take a step back to simpler letters, but thats just me. My opnion, thats where I am simples.

uephoric drips- this is why i hate going on this site having to deal with asshole rookie toys...

go play in some traffic of some shit little bitch

bboy- the blue one is actually pretty damn sick keep working at it and remember keep it simple :bday:

Originally posted by uephoric drips@Jul 6 2005, 02:22 PM

i dont wanna talk shit back cuz ugh itll only leed to more shitt and more shitt. and i dont wanna get banned.

how bout we battle bboy????

yo man i'd take ur challenge but i really ain't got the time. imma be goin' on a trip soon. back to my hometown philippines. maybe when i get back i'll hit you up. whut u say to that?

[attachmentid=18048]

umm idk when i made this but idk not really feelin it. dnt have the right utensils to color my works. but i do like the one in green

[attachmentid=18049]

this hmm idk same im not really feelin.

hiphopzone.jpg.b3efa4e2f1269a5eadea08886dfb1400.jpg

nadine.jpg.844bb69e14c3b5c533fe05c83698ddab.jpg

Originally posted by bboy_dlyt+Jul 5 2005, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bboy_dlyt - Jul 5 2005, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-uephoric drips@Jul 6 2005, 02:22 PM

i dont wanna talk shit back cuz ugh itll only leed to more shitt and more shitt. and i dont wanna get banned.

yo man i'd take ur challenge but i really ain't got the time. imma be goin' on a trip soon. back to my hometown philippines. maybe when i get back i'll hit you up. whut u say to that?

[/b]

perfect.

IT MAKES ME UEPHORIC AND DRIPPY. SO MUCH SO THAT I GO TO THE CLUB AND dAnCe n' GrAfF all nyte dewd

itermediate thread is a good idea

heres something i drew today while at work DSCN1520.jpg

color didnt comeout worth a shit on the scaner so i took a pic ...it still didnt come out as good as it is irl ....criticism is appreciated

Originally posted by uephoric drips@Jul 6 2005, 02:22 PM

gee dewd, ur mega awesome. but i bet you hear that ALL the time.

Originally posted by Boopathy Bangalidad@Jul 14 2005, 04:42 AM

7grafidgey.jpg

i dont draw much. any thoughts?

i like this one alot...very nice, but in not feeling the one below it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now