ME SO SICK

743.jpg

I SEE THIS THING HERE. ME NOT FOTOGRAF WHY THIS MAN DO THIS? GAY BOY?

HE WANT PEE PEE IN MOUTH. NO GOOD THING

a32.jpg

b65.jpg

b13.jpg

235.jpg

f43.jpg

b5a.jpg

a8d.jpg

2e1.jpg

84d.jpg

THIS WEEK I MAKE POSTIE GOODER. I SO SICK NO GET GOODER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all you dudes hating on 160 are fuckin gay....if some of those freights were posted in color in a different thread by some benching "god" you'd be jockin them....if you dont like what you see go fuckin bench...jesus.....by the way nice post 160...WHO SEE IT>>>>>160 do thats who!!!

Originally posted by itsallafarce@Jun 26 2005, 05:03 PM

all you dudes hating on 160 are fuckin gay....if some of those freights were posted in color in a different thread by some benching "god" you'd be jockin them....if you dont like what you see go fuckin bench...jesus.....by the way nice post 160...WHO SEE IT>>>>>160 do thats who!!!

ummmmmmmm....i dont think thats the point idiot.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by itsallafarce@Jun 27 2005, 01:03 AM

I GUESS THIS COMMENT WAS DIRECT TOWARDS ME....... I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT IF THE PERSON IS A "BENCHING GOD" (WHATEVER THAT MEANS)...... THE TRUTH IS THIS KID 160 POST GARBAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN...AND ITS NOT THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS THAT I CARE ABOUT...IF ITS QUALITY ITS QUALITY BUT AGAIN I WILL SAY IT HE ONLY POST GARBAGE............ SO UNLESS YOUR 160 ON A DIFFERNT SCREENAME GET OFF THE DICK SUCKER...... :shook:

• 1 month later...

HAHA. Yo its mad obvious who does these posts. This dipshit gets on here and makes these posts to get a rise out of people. And all these cats fall for it. Kids like this can't paint and there trains probably get hacked so they have resorted to making funny posties. Get a life.

Archived