Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

ME SO SICK

743.jpg

I SEE THIS THING HERE. ME NOT FOTOGRAF WHY THIS MAN DO THIS? GAY BOY?

HE WANT PEE PEE IN MOUTH. NO GOOD THING

a32.jpg

b65.jpg

b13.jpg

235.jpg

f43.jpg

b5a.jpg

a8d.jpg

2e1.jpg

84d.jpg

THIS WEEK I MAKE POSTIE GOODER. I SO SICK NO GET GOODER

NOW YOU CLAP HANDS AND SAY WHAT FOTOGRAFS TRAINS LIKE YOU. IF CRY LIKE BABY YOU NO ME SAY WHAT ARE YOU

YES ME SO SICK. GO CACA LOT. THINK FOOD BAD I EAT. FIND AND THINK GOOD BUT I THINK NO GOOD NOW. SO LONG SICK 1 WEEK ME THINK. NO WANT GO DOCTOR NO SAY DIE ME.

your an idiot......i dont even understand what the fu@k "who see it" means...........you aint funny compadre. just sad and alone...go cry yourself to sleep, hush little baby......one day youll get noticed.........ZEEEEEEEEEEK.

Guest The Boss

u wont die 160. u ate some of that shitty socal food. just stay in bed for a couple days.

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

THIS KID ALWAYS COMING WITH GARBAGE!!

all you dudes hating on 160 are fuckin gay....if some of those freights were posted in color in a different thread by some benching "god" you'd be jockin them....if you dont like what you see go fuckin bench...jesus.....by the way nice post 160...WHO SEE IT>>>>>160 do thats who!!!

Originally posted by itsallafarce@Jun 26 2005, 05:03 PM

all you dudes hating on 160 are fuckin gay....if some of those freights were posted in color in a different thread by some benching "god" you'd be jockin them....if you dont like what you see go fuckin bench...jesus.....by the way nice post 160...WHO SEE IT>>>>>160 do thats who!!!

ummmmmmmm....i dont think thats the point idiot.

I DONT NO Y PEOPLE WASTE THE TIME,, JUS TO TALK SHYT, CATS ACT LIKE THERE GOIN TO DIE IF THE SEE A POST THEY DONT LIKE WHO CARES LOL AND I LIKE THE WYSE

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by itsallafarce@Jun 27 2005, 01:03 AM

I GUESS THIS COMMENT WAS DIRECT TOWARDS ME....... I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT IF THE PERSON IS A "BENCHING GOD" (WHATEVER THAT MEANS)...... THE TRUTH IS THIS KID 160 POST GARBAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN...AND ITS NOT THE BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS THAT I CARE ABOUT...IF ITS QUALITY ITS QUALITY BUT AGAIN I WILL SAY IT HE ONLY POST GARBAGE............ SO UNLESS YOUR 160 ON A DIFFERNT SCREENAME GET OFF THE DICK SUCKER...... :shook:

HAHA. Yo its mad obvious who does these posts. This dipshit gets on here and makes these posts to get a rise out of people. And all these cats fall for it. Kids like this can't paint and there trains probably get hacked so they have resorted to making funny posties. Get a life.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this