sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

Originally posted by StormReturns@Jul 1 2005, 01:17 AM

whered u get that ups shipping sticker wise one? was it free?

this guy on the other hand..i will make fun of

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

ill tell you exactly how to get the stickers..on the 3rd monday of the month..every month..this guy ronnie sends an email to all the super it and amazingly cool sticker making people who post on 12oz offering them free stickers and beastiality magazines. i gues if you havent gotten this email then you dont count. and if you dont count then really..whats the point of living at all?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CRUELone@Jun 28 2005, 01:42 PM

83..just got your stickers today man..hot shit! u sent me alot!..ima get yours out tommorrow...been delayed, cause my uncle just passed away, so everyone i owe, be patient..ima send em all out tommorrow

peace

yea i got em! great shit..u should get yours soon...been busy with personal things.

Originally posted by CRUELone+Jul 1 2005, 06:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRUELone - Jul 1 2005, 06:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CRUELone@Jun 28 2005, 01:42 PM

83..just got your stickers today man..hot shit! u sent me alot!..ima get yours out tommorrow...been delayed, cause my uncle just passed away, so everyone i owe, be patient..ima send em all out tommorrow

peace

yea i got em! great shit..u should get yours soon...been busy with personal things.

[/b]

no rush man. glad you liked all the shit i sent. that wasnt even a lot really. i sent orbit A LOT. that little box wouldnt fit too many. my idea is..why send someone 20 stickers? why not send a few hundred so theyll stick them up with theirs and not run out the first 15 minutes they go out. if anyone wants some..let me know. i have plenty.

hey i just started stickers and really want to make a collection and put up other peoples stickers

im up for trading or if some just can send me like 10 or so and 83 u can send me as much as you like :haha: :haha:

heres some of mines

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0039.jpg

wow, just got 5 packs in the mail, including marztek, phobia, and some other people i dont know, one is from newhall, and he does the monkeys, not bad

and pat!!!!!!! i had to pay 23 cents for your postage!! hahhaha.... its all good though, its tis worth the pennies!...

will be sending out packs soon, sorry lazy, and working 40 hours a week... plus teachin lessons.... hard life...