sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CRUELone+Jul 6 2005, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CRUELone - Jul 6 2005, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The-WiseOne@Jul 6 2005, 02:53 PM

hot stuff, i am now sending out 22 packs tomorow includeing

bobs

kill or die

geeze

ramble on

orkid

totem

cute crimes crew

say one

frost/slow poke

and some others..... cant remember

u send mine yet??or am i included?

[/b]

haha yeah, cruel, and doofus, you guys should have your packs soon, i sent them out, i think, hehe but if not they are def. out tonight... promise, sorry for the wait its weird its only your two packs i have had complaints about, sorry for the delay, if i still have em' i will throw in extra sticks for the trouble....

bears with knives, hit me up if you are down to trade.... diggin your stuff....!

Originally posted by LEFTone@Jul 7 2005, 01:43 AM

page setup?sorry man im stupid think you can walk me through it :gaga:

go into photoshop and open up your picture...

go to print or print preview..

theres an option for the page setup..

pick the option thats the closest to the dimensions of the sticker

then print

yo leftone...nah im not KR from san fran....i write Kurios...but i rock a KR throwie sometimes...got full out Kurios throwies as well...but for now im rocking the 2 letter joints...no disrespect to KR from san fran...ive been rocking a different variation of KR since 1994 so whatever...if heads like em...wanna trade maybe...PM me...

Rideli631

Starz

The Wise One

Xipe..

My bad..I deleted your Pms again..I have the addresses written down and the customs but I got the addys confused.Can you guys please pm me with your addys and the name of the customs you wanted..Its just a matter of me gettin my shit straight before i send the wrong ones..I'm almost done with the customs..So yeah..My bad..Thanx..