sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Jun 23 2005, 01:00 AM

Picture807.jpg

DSCN0583.jpg

Picture81410.jpg

Picture81409.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture81412.jpg

yeah this thread would be great if we could get more people envolved, just think of it as a online portolio, you post your stuff, and a e-mail address and peeps that want to trade will get at ya, kinda like a online dating service :king:

im not really one to talk shit or anything..but the stickers that say something about thinking outisde the box..haha. NO. thinking outside the box..good idea i guess. i dont even know what the fuck the box is. people usually say i am outside of it. what does that mean? i think for myself and say fuck the popular ideas? i dont know. those stickers are umm..very inside the box. played out lookin characters..on stickers.. come on dude..think about it. maybe to you thats outside the box..but some of us broke out of THAt particular box about a decade ago.. you cant tell someone to think outside the box. you either do or you dont.. but i guess if you have to try ..at least lead by example.

think about it..in a box with a fox on a train in the rain.

keep it scummy.

WHAT!! i dont understand what the hell you are saying, i got lost in your life story, but i apreciate your concern, yeah well i really can do better, that is pretty much shitty shit.... i have not yet to see people with those printed stickers (the elmo, storms, and flicks) that is original, but the rest, yeah there is bound to be someone who has characters close to mine, you know im not the only artist out there....... but im working on different things so dont worry...... and the out of the box was actually just from the song "out of the box".... but yeah, i just put think out of the box....its just a sticker

Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Jun 30 2005, 05:17 AM

WHAT!! i dont understand what the hell you are saying, i got lost in your life story, but i apreciate your concern, yeah well i really can do better, that is pretty much shitty shit.... i have not yet to see people with those printed stickers (the elmo, storms, and flicks) that is original, but the rest, yeah there is bound to be someone who has characters close to mine, you know im not the only artist out there....... but im working on different things so dont worry...... and the out of the box was actually just from the song "out of the box".... but yeah, i just put think out of the box....its just a sticker

haha my life story.

what im saying is.. people say some of the dumbest bullshit sometimes...such as..its just a sticker..

if its 'just a sticker' why bother doing it at all? thats pretty fucking dumb guy. i mean..it could say 'i fuck dogs for fun' or maybe 'hitler was awesome kill more jews' and it would be the same to you i guess. haha. some people actually care about things ..even "just stickers" or "just graffiti" and when a bunch of chumps decide they wanna come along and do it too..well...i dont know. whatever. dont mind me .. im just bored and youre an easy target at the moment. just think about the shit you put out there before you do it. i guess thats the bottom line.

what the hell am i doing here.

i dont belong here.

arrrgh.

Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Jun 30 2005, 01:46 AM

yup its goin out today (earlier i either sent it out today , or will in two days...) im workin a bunch, so its takin time, plus im also workin on 12 other packs, and i just ran out of stickers.....so ima hook you up i promise...

alright...cool

peace

Originally posted by 83+Jun 30 2005, 02:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (83 - Jun 30 2005, 02:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The-WiseOne@Jun 30 2005, 05:17 AM

haha my life story.

what im saying is.. people say some of the dumbest bullshit sometimes...such as..its just a sticker..

if its 'just a sticker' why bother doing it at all? thats pretty fucking dumb guy. i mean..it could say 'i fuck dogs for fun' or maybe 'hitler was awesome kill more jews' and it would be the same to you i guess. haha. some people actually care about things ..even "just stickers" or "just graffiti" and when a bunch of chumps decide they wanna come along and do it too..well...i dont know. whatever. dont mind me .. im just bored and youre an easy target at the moment. just think about the shit you put out there before you do it. i guess thats the bottom line.

what the hell am i doing here.

i dont belong here.

arrrgh.

[/b]

yeah look its cool, i mean it was just a quick saying, most of my stuff is bland, but there is only a few who isnt.... your stuff is kinda bland to me too, i mean dif. people have dif. opinions, but i do respect all of them, and i thank you for your critisism.. i am working on changes and i will post up my better stickers when i feel its time..

i sent you a pm^^

alright very very not wanting to do this, but people have been asking to see some new stuff, and well.........i really hate this stupid sticker, i freestyled it and it looks extremely gay/toyish... i hate it, but say what you want, i know there is tonz of mistakes, i was just playin with a new style that i will never experiment with...

DSCN0848.jpg

go ahead 83.......make fun, take your best shot...

Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Jun 30 2005, 06:51 PM

i sent you a pm^^

alright very very not wanting to do this, but people have been asking to see some new stuff, and well.........i really hate this stupid sticker, i freestyled it and it looks extremely gay/toyish... i hate it, but say what you want, i know there is tonz of mistakes, i was just playin with a new style that i will never experiment with...

go ahead 83.......make fun, take your best shot...

i never made fun of you. do what you like to do..just realize what it is that youre doing especially when you attempt to make some kind of statement like..think outside the box..even though its just a lyric from some song or whatever. thats all i was trying to say... .

cruel..you get those stickers yet? im getting nervous because its been a week already and both packs i sent should have gotten to the destination by now. not cool! hundreds of stickers and 11 bucks blown on postage..not cool usps! NOT FUCKIN COOL!