HELICOPTERS!?!?!?!?

DayzOfViolencEKREW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on a rooftop a while back, not even painting, just smokin greenery and drinkin beer and a chopper spotted me and my boys. It was hella silent too, we see this lil red light do a circle then BOOM, fuckin high beam right on us. Tryin to run when you've barely moved in hours and are well fucked is some funny shit. Especially when the chopper was chasin us across this football field with its high beams on. Felt like I was makin a prison break while being hella wasted. FUN TIMES.

Re: HELICOPTERS!?!?!?!?

Have you never watched an episode of Cops? Police Helicopter's along with most all other helicopters are equipped with FLIR. Which is inferred and detects heat. Hiding under a truck that's been off for hours won't help. Better-yet, just run and hope they aren't using dogs.

FLIR (forward looking infa-red) isn't x-ray vision. I'm in the military, I use that shit all the time, and humans don't radiate enough heat to be seen through an engine block from the air.

I'm not saying it's easy to get away from, but if you know it's limitations...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: HELICOPTERS!?!?!?!?

if you want helicopterchases as a writer you should go to london or berlin...

ha ha yeah so true they tend to chase you at the copters then the cops on the ground get you it pretty much ruins your chances of getting away one of those. they're straight up a major kiln

• 2 weeks later...