M O N G O L I A

Carla Bruni

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

is this all in mongolia as in the country in asia? how come everyone in the flix looks european or spanish? not to mention that there is spanish writing in some of the pieces...

its cool though im feelin the thread. yall have spray paint, or do you mostly use bucket paint and brushes like in that last set of flicks?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by c. clarence@May 28 2005, 08:24 PM

is this all in mongolia as in the country in asia? how come everyone in the flix looks european or spanish? not to mention that there is spanish writing in some of the pieces...

its cool though im feelin the thread. yall have spray paint, or do you mostly use bucket paint and brushes like in that last set of flicks?

Mongolia is just off russia, it is somewhat a hard country to determine its actuall placement or definition of its location because russia spans through europe and asia.(obvioussly)

The reason there would be european looking dudes in the flicks is because while mongolia and russia stand where they do, the main ethnic group would be caucasian and european looking, with russian-asians mainly only being predominant in the outskirts of russia where it borders with china, (chinese is the second language in these areas).....but yeah, digging the thread, something very unique and different about it, its like a time warp

Originally posted by Carla Bruni@May 28 2005, 06:54 AM

most pics are wether from barcelona (crazy) or switzerland, there is also stuff from france and poland and the kaput is in montreal

why did you call it mongolia? i was looking at it but most of mongolia is like countryside and villages, and aren't mongolians asian?

yeah but they're kinda far behind. this isn't even 80's, this is like 70's with the dots and sprinkles and shit. i'm guessing someone picked up a Subway Art book and thought the shit was brand new.

Originally posted by Theo Huxtable+Jun 19 2005, 05:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Theo Huxtable - Jun 19 2005, 05:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Carla Bruni@May 28 2005, 06:54 AM

most pics are wether from barcelona (crazy) or switzerland, there is also stuff from france and poland and the kaput is in montreal

why did you call it mongolia? i was looking at it but most of mongolia is like countryside and villages, and aren't mongolians asian?

yeah but they're kinda far behind. this isn't even 80's, this is like 70's with the dots and sprinkles and shit. i'm guessing someone picked up a Subway Art book and thought the shit was brand new.

[/b]

^^^^seriously tho those flicks arent mongolians the swedish and northern euro head rock that stlye like it new still, i think it depends how they use it like incorporating into more contemporary letters or color scemes makes it work well but i think alot of it sucks