terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I've seen green mail boxes around before, the ones in DC usually aren't usable, they're just there cause they're old, like a retarded ass decoration

i think the green one are for USPS use only. Transfer mail.

wrong. and wrong. the usps mail carriers use them to store shit in, mail trays, personal items during their route. etc.., well from what i've seen at least.

u niggas are fucced, real talk, who fuccin makes a thread bout terrible graf... all ur doin is putting up shit of some quote unquote toys n getting them attention... they might not be tha best whatever but ur giving em attention... u stupid muthafuccahs, u sposed to ignore em, or cross em out, but u aint... thas ass right there, ass cheeks especially, kid urself

u can stay here behind ur monitors n talk shit, but jus know, u posting up they shit, is jus making em more hyped to get up n get roccin... unless they bitches that'll be like 'omg, 12oz donts likes me!' ... this is jus a waste of a thread, u wanna feel big cuz u made fun of somebody, do ur thing, be happy, u bitches

yall aint shit for this, and whoever posted up tha boner shit, u aint nothin but a hater, u wish u had ups, like, unless u established n u got beef wit tha nigga, then post up some shit, but thas some pussy shit

this thread aint shit, and if ur jus here tryna feel big about urslef, u aint, but keep on thinkin u are bitches... real writers will go out, cross tha shit out, get up over that shit, if they put up a shitty tag, u gon put up a better throwie, if they put up a crappy throw, u gon piece over that shit like a muthafuccah, u kno what it is , abide by tha rules n keep that shit hip hop, but if u need an ego boost, just sit behind ur comp, and let that radiation make u feel good.... bitches/....

some of this shit is pretty tight.... i agree with leg-e-leg though. you should be required to post at least one picture of your shit before you put other people down. and if u dont like boner im guessing your one of those kids who writes FAZE or TRANE.... am i right?