terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
You know that some of these things are just quick tags. I use this one to n00bs that i pwn. By the way. Some of these are okay. I mean I thought it was all gonna be like the

"my cock

your ass

no lube"

shit

pwn7bt.th.png

If this bomb was mine i'd slap TOX around a little bit

I hope you are fucking kidding... It says TOY not TOX...

this thread aint shit, and if ur jus here tryna feel big about urslef, u aint, but keep on thinkin u are bitches... real writers will go out, cross tha shit out, get up over that shit, if they put up a shitty tag, u gon put up a better throwie, if they put up a crappy throw, u gon piece over that shit like a muthafuccah, u kno what it is , abide by tha rules n keep that shit hip hop, but if u need an ego boost, just sit behind ur comp, and let that radiation make u feel good.... bitches/....

i like this thread because it reminds me what it was like when i was starting out.

reminds me of the new thrill of painting and the idiotic joy of putting up something i thought was sick. it wasnt sick. it was hilarious.

i like looking at this awful graffiti because its fucking hilarious to think of some guy putting it up. i like to think about who that person is and if they still write. more than likely it was a one time thing. and i think that makes it more hilarious.

this thread isnt about hate, its about love.

big love of male asses. and thats what life is about.

male asses.

on that note i think ill add: you shouldnt just go around striping toys, you should go over them but dont just put some mindless scribble through their shit unless you know them and theyre bitches. in that case you should probably find them and teach them a lesson.

thank you.