terrible graffiti

Loki13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Picture547.jpg

Picture392.jpg

Picture548.jpg

104_104.jpg

SUNP0278.jpg

Picture546.jpg

Those of us stuck in seattle have to see this goddamn shit all over. These kids think that being "grimey" makes you a real writer. How you gonna call yourself a baller and put $ in your shit when your ass still rides the fuckin bus around town? This has to be the worst phase in seattle graffiti, I mean could you possibly bet any worse. so lets hear it oprah and blackeyedispenser, "I'm a bitch, I'm a pussy..." blah blah blah. help me prove my point even further, by posting your crews flicks.:biglaugh:

man... alot of 3A shit is tight, especially that gool throw. I'm not particularly partial to kram's graffiti but on another note... they don't put money into their graffiti, they steal their paint, and if you don't, you are a fucking pussy shamus o tool. It sucks that people have grown so insanely jealous of a crew that has more ups than anyone in seattle's history, with the exception of puzl. 3A might not always put up the most aesthetically pleasing graffiti, but they are up as fuck and a good amount of what they do is genius in the way it is composed. Get over your petty little beef you fucking faggot

man... alot of 3A shit is tight, especially that gool throw. I'm not particularly partial to kram's graffiti but on another note... they don't put money into their graffiti, they steal their paint, and if you don't, you are a fucking pussy shamus o tool. It sucks that people have grown so insanely jealous of a crew that has more ups than anyone in seattle's history, with the exception of puzl. 3A might not always put up the most aesthetically pleasing graffiti, but they are up as fuck and a good amount of what they do is genius in the way it is composed. Get over your petty little beef you fucking faggot

+++

3a is hella up in seattle, and they're not there to paint a pretty picture for people, they're real fucking vandals i and I"m sure they don't give a fuck about what you (or me) has to say, think about KUK in Frisco in the 90's, they didn't do a bunch of pieces and legal walls, they bombed hard and thats what it takes to stay up in the current buff situation.

3a is hella up in seattle, and they're not there to paint a pretty picture for people, they're real fucking vandals i and I"m sure they don't give a fuck about what you (or me) has to say, think about KUK in Frisco in the 90's, they didn't do a bunch of pieces and legal walls, they bombed hard and thats what it takes to stay up in the current buff situation.

who the hell buys paint? come on now be real that 3a shit is grade-a toyness at its worse. lots of writers bomb and lots of writers are "vandals" and all that blah blah blah but they still dont come off as "faggot ass hipsters in tight pants that think its totally awsome dude to write like a gay 3rd grader with a broken wrist" when you look at there terrible graffiti you cant deny that they belong in this thread. :lol:

oh yeah and dont ever compare kuk to these 3a kids. thats just flat out wrong.

it doesnt matter if it has letters in it all graff doesnt have letters. have you heard of the artistic term ABSTRACT? damn

Yeah and I think 99% of "abstract" graffiti sucks ass. I like legible, flowing, clean, bold, letters. Berzerker looks clean and bold, but his letter structure is disgusting. I don't think it necessarily belongs in the terrible graffiti thread, but I still can't stand it. If you do not feel this way EXACTLY it is obvious that you don't realize that I am right and you are wrong and this is not a matter of opinion.