Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

its my last night in town. *tear*

drinking. much drinking. but not so much as to make it impossible to get laid. i'd like that much. i'd also like to establish easy tang for when i get back to town.

i'm not a nice person. my room mate just called me an asshole because i was making fun of wine snobs in boulder and how i sell them wine that they don't want. ie "i'd like something thats fairly fruity, but rather dry, medium body and acidity." i just latch on to the fact that they asked for dry and sell 'em riesling. fuckers. i hate packing. fucking boring. and it swear i'm getting nothing done. dammit.

westham plays tomorrow. woooo. no football for 16 weeks. thats going to be strange.

i'm bored.

Hes a wrestler now supposedly I remember Ayebee posting a thread about it.

Yeah my options are either going up to SAC to hang out with a couple friends out there or modesto which I dont want to do cause I hate going out to bars by myself......but if it comes down to it ill probably just suck it up and go to a bar over here

I got friends from elementary school that are in a Fraternity out there and they usually got something going. I actually hate Frats and all their brothers but whatever they throw some pretty wild parties though....

Dont you go to school out there???

I got friends from elementary school that are in a Fraternity out there and they usually got something going. I actually hate Frats and all their brothers but whatever they throw some pretty wild parties though....

Dont you go to school out there???

im from sac.

Just got back from a shitty dive bar less than a mile from me.

Bunch of pissed off bikers that were too clicky.

Walked around the block for awhile and met my first friend out here since the move.

Not a girl like I hoped in fact the opposite.

A grizzled bum named John.

I sat down on a park bench and talked to him for a little bit.

He said most people ignore him and dont awknowledge that hes a human being.

Said I made his day. All alone with know one to talk to I could sort of understand.

After that bought a bottle of rum and some coke had a couple shots with my new friend.

Walked back 1 block back to my house and caught a tag on every pole you know just to let them know whos boss.

Tomorrow I got to find a younger bar around here. Fuck I hate driving and trying to meet new people.