Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT+Dec 29 2005, 02:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dirty_habiT - Dec 29 2005, 02:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mr.yuck@Dec 29 2005, 02:45 AM

I need a hobby.  Im up for suggestions.

<!--QuoteBegin-SteveAustin@Dec 29 2005, 09:26 AM

^ meth?

I can't afford any new hobies...I've already got too many expensive ones.

Put together model ships inside of old wine bottles... that shit is a money making adventure.

I would actually like to learn to do this someday. Another good hobby.... bicycles... or cars...

Although those can be expensive. Model cars is cool too, or become a pool/foosball shark

at the bars... that'd be good. Maybe learn to whittle things out of wood, that doesn't require much.

I dunno.

[/b]

cow tippin?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so im driving down the road today and on the side of the road i see a sighn that says "take" and underneath is this brand new boom box......i thought it was to good to be true.....it came with a remote and it was still in the box and everything.....

great way to close out the year!

haha. That's rad for sure. Free boom box. I remember when I was in high school, I stenciled this playboy bunny on my boombox with gold paint. :D

I'm glad I'm not in some backwoods town, though. But still... Hardly anyone is out tonight. Probably because they all figure tomorrow is the "big night" or something... wack.

Guest Sparoism

It's still raining here.

Free anything (besides STDs) is where it's at.

I'm starting to wonder if it's even on for tomorrow night...it's nasty outside and I don't even know if it's gonna clear up enough for me to want to venture out into the madness that is NYE.

I guess there's something crackin' in the neighborhood, so that may be cool.