April Fools Day

8onus

pranks of the day? past pranks? i love me some pranks.

personally,

my freinds phone number + a posting in the free section on craigslist for a free mac(i figured that would get mad calls)

im still trying to think of some sinister prank to pull before the day is over.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think my best april fools day prank was when I made my cunt of an ex girlfriend think that I gae her her HIV. Three days later while she was waiting on teh results of her test I called her and let her know that it was just an april fools day prank. Soon after she moved out of state and no one has heard from her.

I won.

she deserved it.

Originally posted by Zack Morris@Apr 1 2005, 06:58 PM

i think my best april fools day prank was when I made my cunt of an ex girlfriend think that I gae her her HIV. Three days later while she was waiting on teh results of her test I called her and let her know that it was just an april fools day prank. Soon after she moved out of state and no one has heard from her.

I won.

she deserved it.

i like you zack morris, most people would find that prank sickening, not funny, i however just droped pizza on my lap laughing.

made a fake pregnancy form from my doctor to his boss stating his wife was pregnant.

"you won a new car" form for my neighbor.

infected a fortune 500 company with a computer bug that erased all accounting information..

And i tripped the mayor..

a weak one for me this year...

paged several co workers to the main office and when they got there after being paged i had everyone play dumb like there was never any page.

knock and ran on several class room doors while class was in session.

ummmm nothing major, that's it really. we were going to remove a persons entire desk from her office and hide it, but that didn't happen.

Guest willy.wonka

cook pancakes with cut sheets in them

tobasco in coffie

tell cars on the freeway that they're dragging something under thier car

Guest beardo

i usually do a bunch of little innocent lie type pranks, makes it a lot more believable.

mid conversation just kinda slip in something about having to do a lot of prep for your wedding in august this weekend.. gets em everytime.

i just remembered one at my old reform school. a buncha kids broke out of the dorms or something, they broke into the building where all the class rooms and offices were the night the night before april fools. they managed to unlock the head of academics' (who no one liked) office some how. they straight up moved all his shit down to the first level and set it up in the lobby exactly the way it was in the office, internet connection and everything, i walked in there the next morning and saw scroog just sitting there checking his email as if nothing happened. i wish i could have seen the bastards face when he first saw it though(this guy had nooo sense of humor)

oh yeah, that day i went back to my dorm early, the way the rooms are built there is a little wall which is part of a closet that just clears the door, which opens inwards and have no locks(who gives dilinquints locks right). i went in to atleast 18 of the 24 rooms and stacked the dressers between the door and the wall, i escaped through the window(by year 2 had a lot of experience with that). there was nooo getting in. note also that after classes ended we had 30 min to get dressed for sports and exercise, or we got in deep shit if we were late. so classes end and no one in my dorm could get in their rooms. every single mother fucker was late and ran mad laps and did army crawls across the fields and shit. needless to say my bed ended up and the roof and everything i owned was covered in shaving cream, but that shit was worth it.

Archived