OK I have a problem!

lameassnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well. See. I like to have sex a lot. A lot a lot.

And I don't want to have sex and then talk about it and then have sex again. Fuck that. Not interesting. I like to have breaks so I can get to the grocery store. I mean. We could fuck in the grocery store bathroom. But if you start talking about sex directly after sex I'm going to try and lay you out again.

Yeah the sex is great with both cause I get to feel two different pussy walls day after day. Although I got to give it up to the china girl, she's always grabbing my crouch, even in public. One touch and I am sponge, god damn it, just thinking about it, shit, ok chinese tonight.

Originally posted by casekonly+Mar 18 2005, 05:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Mar 18 2005, 05:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Mar 18 2005, 03:38 PM

i'd have kids if i wanted them.

.birth control is a staple in my world.

under martian law, you'd be executed on sight for saying such things. you're very lucky we aren't all on mars right now.

[/b]

i'm also lucky we have a few rights left in this country.

and you can add "not being on mars."

to the list of reasons i ain't fuckin d e a d

Originally posted by symbols+Mar 18 2005, 03:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (symbols - Mar 18 2005, 03:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by casekonly@Mar 18 2005, 05:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Mar 18 2005, 03:38 PM

i'd have kids if i wanted them.

.birth control is a staple in my world.

under martian law, you'd be executed on sight for saying such things. you're very lucky we aren't all on mars right now.

i'm also lucky we have a few rights left in this country.

and you can add "not being on mars."

to the list of reasons i ain't fuckin d e a d

[/b]

we've got bigger problems than a butter shortage, and i'd never thought i'd say that.. but the murph-mobile is missing!! that's right, i have no butter and no murph-mobile to drive around in while i eat it.

Originally posted by symbols@Mar 18 2005, 02:55 PM

yuck.

i'm down with ovaries, it's my eggs i haven't been using.

i should sell em.

i can get 3K for a fuckin egg.

hahahaaa i should populate the world with my genetics.

moowhwooohahahahahahahAAAA!!!!

For serious. I tried getting my girl to do this. She's skurrd. :\

Originally posted by The Leader+Mar 18 2005, 05:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Leader - Mar 18 2005, 05:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-symbols@Mar 18 2005, 02:55 PM

yuck.

i'm down with ovaries, it's my eggs i haven't been using.

i should sell em.

i can get 3K for a fuckin egg.

hahahaaa  i should populate the world with my genetics.

moowhwooohahahahahahahAAAA!!!!

For serious. I tried getting my girl to do this. She's skurrd. :\

[/b]

no wonder.

part of me thinks the idea of a bunch of little me's running around out there, that i have no say or responsibility for, would be awesome.

then i think i am totally insane, and don't want anyone to raise my kids (including myself)

Since I'm not planning on getting married or having kids, I've decided selling my sperm and overpopulating the world with my offspring would be one of the best practical jokes I could ever pull. Its a whole lot more affordable than just getting a bunch of bitches pregnant. I'm gonna view it as my modern day harem/offspring factory.

<----- looks good on paper, but I'm hell in reality.

I figure I'll be dead before they can do any really serious damage.

You know my thoughts on the matter.....

China girl all the way you lame ass. Submission, great ass, her taste for expensive shit will improve yours in tyhe process. Great massages, good head, eating pussy in the shower is the best....even better with an asian broad.

Asian 1 Chocolate 0

Archived