CAPS sooperthread

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HAS ANYONE EVER COME ACROSS A THIN CAP THAT LOOKS LIKE A BLACK DOT BUT SLIGHTLY SMALLER AND THINNER PLASTIC? IT IS THE GREATEST OUTLINE/SKINNY CAP EVER MADE FOR RUSTO...BETTER THAN NY THINS AND BOSTONS

i used to get 'em off of something at wal-mart that had a slightly clear top cap and was kinda over by the paint

i'll see if i can get a decent pic

i think it might be the maclaims, someone may have told me this already in here

http://www.33third.com/SectionPages/ItemDetail.aspx?prodid=fabb8375-c598-4959-8133-6c658cfb76ac&catid=5767f30b-4480-4c09-b867-c5ce2fe17498

Photo.aspx?prodId=fabb8375-c598-4959-8133-6c658cfb76ac&file=maclaim_caps_20_pack.jpg&size=lrg

are these different than the black dots?

do they have very subtle ridges?

do they work on rusto?

idk, the ac moore here never has shit,

if your actually looking for it. like if i

go in looking for a paintbrush that i got

at that same store 3 months ago, i usually

never find it again.

of course its not like that with cans and such,

im just saying, they dont restock well.

/rant

What is the best fatcap to converse paint while still getting thick lines?

(For tagging) Also, i was mucking with some thinner racked caps, and i scraped it with an exacto (the hole the spray comes out of) and it seemed to give it thicker lines.

I checked out a can of Elmers. I guess they changed their cap. Before they looked like Rusto Fats, now they look like Boston Thins. What gives?

i racked one of these caps the day it came out, got all buzzed on the fumes, wrote like a 6 page review and cought shit from 2/3 of the people on 12oz. if i remember right cleanest lines ive ever got from rusto, medium-thin, and you might have to cut some of the hood iff, it wouldnt go down on some can but i cant remember what.

i got the sekt cap adapter yesterday from oink and it isnt all its cracked up to be. its pain to keep the little rubber part in the center in the thing. i tried to mix with some paint with them and the paint doesnt mix for shit. i lost the pressure out of a whole can. but they only work well with euro/button caps. they tend reject/squeeze out american/stem caps. but i did just use the adapter by itself and it shoots out a pretty far stream. i was able to get it to spray up to 10 feet tall on a wall. pretty dope little mini extinguisher kind of cap. i wouldnt waste my money and buy 20 of these. probaly just get 2 or 3 of them. they tend to fall apart. but still have some use.

Archived