CAPS sooperthread

haunts

RAN IN TO A BIG ASS PROBLEM BOUGHT SOME PAINTER TOUCH AND DIDNT KNOW THAT U NEED DIFFERENT CAPS WITH THESE I USALLY USE RUSTO FATS BUT WAT CAP CAN I USE KNOW SINCE THEY DONT GO ON CUZ OF THE SHIT STICKIN UP... HOLL BAK IN A MESSAGE IF U CAN PLAEASE???

holl bak?? oh god

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a red cap with a white dot thats shaped alot like a german outline but is the dot is to small

it is the wrong color and the arrow on top doesn't look like a german outline

i looked at a shitload of online graffiti shops but can't find it anywhere

i haven't tried it out yet because i'm broke and my paint is at a friends

anyone got a clue what it is

thanks

i got a red cap with a white dot thats shaped alot like a german outline but is the dot is to small

it is the wrong color and the arrow on top doesn't look like a german outline

i looked at a shitload of online graffiti shops but can't find it anywhere

i haven't tried it out yet because i'm broke and my paint is at a friends

anyone got a clue what it is

thanks

You got it off of a shoe cleaner at foot locker huh? Those are nice, clean, medium sized caps. I steal a shit load every time I go. I only use um on Krylon though. Ultra flat black+Red Outline Cap=Magic.

i like the caps off the invisible glass, glass cleaner.it looks like a big boxy outline 2, but has a kinda wide spray,it is hard to explain, but that shit rocks for handstyles. ijust found a " copper green" wood treatment in my friends house and the cap is a super skinny it looks like a euro skinny for montana cans.

if you want a real fun time, steal the caps off of rubber undercoathing, we call then the fire hose , it will spray a hard messy line from like 5 feet away. and empty a can in like 45 seconds.dont use on good paint cuz it is gone before you know it.

some spray glue have a fan tip but it has a small tube that comes out than the tube makes te fan shape you can take the tube out and put a bic pen tub in there and make a clean mixxing cap.

i like the caps off the invisible glass, glass cleaner.it looks like a big boxy outline 2, but has a kinda wide spray,it is hard to explain, but that shit rocks for handstyles. ijust found a " copper green" wood treatment in my friends house and the cap is a super skinny it looks like a euro skinny for montana cans.

if you want a real fun time, steal the caps off of rubber undercoathing, we call then the fire hose , it will spray a hard messy line from like 5 feet away. and empty a can in like 45 seconds.dont use on good paint cuz it is gone before you know it.

some spray glue have a fan tip but it has a small tube that comes out than the tube makes te fan shape you can take the tube out and put a bic pen tub in there and make a clean mixxing cap.

wow lots of good info for toys .........................

those window cleaners are ny.fats and the others fuckin suck ...just find a store that sells tips kid and expirement with them

Archived