CELO DHL/HIC RIP

Ethreadzny2

i never knew how it felt to lose someone close to u i would read the stories on here about other writers and there friends telling there stories and i would feel sad for them well it finally hit me and i know how it feels. stuff i never got to say, stories that never got finished, plans that were made thankyous that i wish i said, the missed call the same day damn i wish i coulda answered that call. i just wanna say a few things about my friend im calling him that because he was my friend a true definition of a friend he was selfless meaning he would give u anything u needed food drink the shirt he was wearing, he would go outa his way just to stop by and say whats up, sent a christmas card, asked about the family all the time, offered me and my family to stay at his house when we went through the hurricane. a giving person i learned alot from him and i still will. this has taught me somthin it has taught me how i wanna be i wanna be like this i wanna be a true friend to people i wanna help anyone who ask give if somthin is needed and go outta my way for people,. justin i miss u ...soz he loved u always talked good about u , rage the same to u he always talked about how good u were and how cool u where and wanted u to come down to paint so we all could meet u,,,,, i dont know what else to say ill never forget u celo dhl yahoo

bes yahoo dhl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 138@Mar 14 2005, 11:35 AM

indeed as somebody who saw this cat come up, and work alot

it truely is a shame to watch the younger ones go

anyone, go,

from bethel with love to respective friends and family whom are feeling greif

138 aka carcrash aka the next connection aka connecticut state toy

if somebody knows of the memorial service or to whom to send flowers please post

Hey, whats up? i am Soz Celos brother. The Funeral service is in Bethel Connecticut. from Sat the 19th from 3-5pm. Any letters coan be mailed to My parents home the Murphy's. The address is

3 longhill rd

Bethel Ct 06801

Auvoir , All the graffiiti heads out there who knew and respected my brother Celo. You really find out how many people you touch and inspire through out your lifetime no matter how short or long you live. Thanks for the support it menas alot to me to see all the great messages you have all left. Any cards or letters to pay your respect can be mailed to the Murphy's at 3 longhill Rd, Bethel CT 06801. Celo will be watching for all who venture out to paint any :burn: illegal In memory, or rest in peace paintings. Love all Soz Dhl Hi Cru.

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2@Mar 18 2005, 04:15 PM

soz, remain strong, your friends are there for you. peace royl hicrew/dhl

Hello This message is to lead, seaz, And mone. Hi it's Soz I was trying to replt to your posts the celo peice by seaz was dope and Mone your shit was fresh. Here is my cellular phone # *********fell fre to call. i live in the****..********. PLEASE CALL

soz KEEP your head up man.

you have my sympathy.

-hev

Originally posted by MAGS156@Mar 18 2005, 05:04 PM

Living next to dan ct i got to see a lot CELO'S work he was a great artist and the graff comunity suffered a big loss.

My condolences to your family SOZ

RIP CELO

Thanks for the condolences It really means alot that all of you are send mad love. Celo is wacthing over all of us. Peace SOZ DHL CREW you know how we do.

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH@Mar 19 2005, 05:14 AM

Another CELO flick I found, friggen dopeness

55c43190.jpg

i just want to say celo was one of my favorite people.........me him and soz founded dhl together..........soz u know if u ever need anything i got u dogs............rizeone...dhl..tbm..kemz..dgk..tgk..ipod

one love celo from a nigga that loves what u gave to all of us...........