CELO DHL/HIC RIP

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

NEVER MET HIM OR SEEN HIS WORK BUT I CAN SEE FROM WHAT EVERYONE WROTE HE WAS A LOVED PERSON.... SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS I HOPE GOD WATCHES OVER HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS

CHUQ T.H.E.CREW2005!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest perve

used to trade fliks wit celo back in the day.the few times we talked,it wasnt hard for me to tell that he was a great person.r.i.p justin.

one love...perve

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Today marks one year since Celo has passed. Me and Justin started really chillin back in 97. we grew up in the same town as each other and went to the same schools, comming up, around middle school era, before me and justin started chillin his work was a constant insperation to me. i moved down to VA in mid 2000 so i kinda broke away from the painting side of the graff scene and stuck to drawing. communication between me Soz and Celo kinda diminished which i strongly regret. Celo was a really good friend and person who cared deeply for his friends and family. i have a few drawings that celo did that probably would never be seen unless i posted them, so after i go get my Celo tat today ill work on getting them posted tonight. there is so much more i want to say but i am having trouble finding the words right now, just know that we suffered a great loss when Celo passed even though he is in a much greater place, doing murals across the heavens that we as mortal humans couldnt even fathem, he will be deeply missed. Soz i am here for you whenever brother you know my # dont ever hesitate to use it.

:sadcrying: R.I.P. Celo :sadcrying:

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

These pics bring memories back. Celo was a great guy. I have so many funny stories about hanging out w/ him, soz and rage, i dont even know where to start. Im gonna tell "the dump story" and for those of you that know celo, you'll get a kick out of this. its priceless. back in 97 or 98. we went to a party at a friends house. it got real crazy, lots of people. and at one point i had noticed that celo had been gone for quite some time. we couldnt figure out if he had left, was with a girl somewhere, or what. so an hour passes, and i see celo poke his head out of the bathroom door. he looks both ways like he did something wrong, closes the door behind him and walks to the kitchen real quick. he looks around, grabs a frying pan and goes back in the bathroom. 5 minutes later, he comes and gets me, and asks me to go in the bathroom with him for a second to show me what happened. In the toilet was one of the biggest dumps i had ever seen. to this day its still about the size of my bicep. just stuffed down in the hole, and cut clean in half across the top with the top part missing. i asked him "what the fuck have you been eating?!" he replies "yeah i been eating nothing but sicilian pizza the last 3 days and havent taken a dump yet. im kinda embarassed because theres some chicks here and didnt know what to do. so i took the frying pan and tried to scoop it out and throw it out the window." so i look out the window, and 3 feet in front of the window is a giant pile of snow with a frying pan on top of it, with a giant dump inside the frying pan. this image is burned into my mind forever, and brings immediate laughter to my life every time i think about it.

• 1 month later...

man..great story,I didnt know him personally,but I can feel how you all do,I recently lost a friend to murder,and I still think about it.Celo was a very talented artist,nobody could compare to what he could bring,A good friend of mine VETO told me about him,an when he passed I lent some kind words,I wish I could have known him,he sounded like a great guy,

REST IN PEACE to a true artist an person,anyone in DHL or friend want to get a hold of me..let me know..he inspired me alot,an still does,I am fortunate to see one of his pieces,and could never comprehend his skill level,I could only imagine the dedication he must of put forth in every piece he did,he left something there no-one else can ever match...

himself.AMEN.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...