Banana Hands

RumPuncher

friday- get up late, do some drafting then go to work. get in an arguement with my boss, quit and walk out. get in a fight with my boy, meet up with friends, go out to 3 night clubs and have a lot of tequila shots and dance like a maniac til 4am. get picked up by a mixed gender group who all wanted a kiss from me..... then leave the club. meet up with other friends go back to their hotel for an after hours party til 6am head home and pass out.

saturday - get up late, but earlier than i want as i'm getting harrassed by that boy who sleeps in my bed. chill for a while, cook lunch which took about 2 hours watch a movie. get in another fight. go to grocery store. debating on going out partying again. and decide not to. so i will be sleeping early.

sunday. get up draft and do homework all day, perhaps head to the studio meet up with a classmate and work on renderings. do more work.

monday probably more homework.

-wheeee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

friday: chilled w/ wifey's fam drinking a shitload of beers. watched this cute little 2 1/2 yr old brazillian girl whallop one of wifey's nephews in the head w/ a plastic hammer. some dude played guitar all night.

saturday: cool the fuck out, prolly catch a movie

sunday: not sure, i have all types of conflicting plans planned. could end up snowboarding or buying a shitload of paint and scheming on freights. there's supposed to be some lunch/brunch shit i'm apparently scheduled to be at as well.

YESTERDAY: WENT TO SOME PARTY INSIDE A GATED COMMUNITY. I ONLY KNEW 1 PERSON THERE. SAT ON A COUCH AND DIDNT REALLY TALK TO ANYONE, DRANK 7 BEERS. THEN WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE, DRANK MORE BEER AND WATCHED A SHOW THAT IS SIMILIAR TO REAL WORLD EXCEPT THEY ARE ALL ULTIMATE FIGHTERS. FELL ASLEEP AT 2PM.

TODAY: WOKE UP AT 6:30AM FEELING SICK TO MY STOMACH. GOT DROPPED OFF AT THE COURT HOUSE AT 8:30AM FOR SOME WORK RELEASE TYPE THING. REALIZED I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE AT 8:00AM AND THE VAN HAD LEFT ALREADY. WALKED TO THE METRO CENTER IN THE RAIN.SAT AROUND AND ATE ALOT OF FOOD. WATCHED A JAPANESE MOVIE CALLED UZUMAKI. CLEANED MY ROOM. I PROBABLY WILL GO TO SLEEP EARLY TONIGHT.

TOMMOROW: GO DO COMMUNITY SERVICE THEN WRITE AN ESSAY.

MONDAY: GO THE GYM THEN DO HOMEWORK THEN GO TO WORK.

Sunday; Wake up surprisingly early considering I'll probly only get to bed about 4 or 5. Plan to go home but sit eating bacon and erggs and chain mso,king in garden. Get home about 3 for a grilling from rents.

UPDATE:

Hmm...turned out to be pretty accurate. EXCEPT: Didn't get to sleep until 7.45 this morning, and woke at 10.00. Not good, but feel surprisingly awake. nEED a bath.

Didn't kiss any girls.

But did sit in mates garden chain smoking and enjyoing myself immensely as his little sister tried to make bacon,eggs,sausage,toast for 12 of us.

Archived