Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
several thousand dollars to buff that? Hardly. If you're spending $1000 you're spending too much. And there's no need to stop traffic during the cleanup if they've got those barriers there. Thousands... pth.

agreed they said that shit when i got caught, they say that sensationalist crap all the time about graff in the news :rolleyes:

it takes two guys an hour with a power washer

a 1000 dollars haha they should just let vamp and shame figure out how to remove it, then see how much it costs. but then again it was a brand spankin new bridge, so of course st.louis is gonna shit a brick.

vatoe has some new stuff in wg. ill get flicks. if i can.

Looking up local articles in the Kansas City Star. anyone check out that expo they had in northeast KCMO? i'll post up some flicks tomorrow. anyways i guess they're trying to stop local "gang" graffiti by letting people do large murals.

but this makes no sense.

"Rea’s idea comes from Philadelphia’s Mural Arts Program, an effort that has resulted in at least 2,500 murals being created across Philadelphia. Rea thinks a similar project could easily be replicated here.

“Kansas City is certainly no Philly,” Rea said. “However, there’s definitely an opportunity to make it happen here.”

Rea has strong feelings about graffiti.

It leads to teen pregnancy, gang activity and early high school dropout rates,” Rea said. “It’s used as a recruiting tool. This is how gangs get kids to identify with their neighborhoods. This is how they get sucked in.”

here's the article