Missouri

MrSirius

TALK ABOUT SPOT JOCKIN

Are you retarted! Did beas beat you in the head for fucking with his girl...? how is that spot jocking I was merely making an implication that it was a noticeable spot which means that a lot of people probably see it. The real reason you don't like anyone in st. louis is because they all reject you!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
juce, newd, pyrce, whatever, has been jocking since he started. that juce wants to be juno, newd, peices wanted to be guer. and glad to see he's passing down the tradition of hardcore biting to the new generation, with sico, rippping off sento. no respect.[/QUOT

so are you gonna do anything about it...or are you to busy on the internet

oh and by the way when you kiss that little whore... rember we put the train on her before your balls droped..........................

theres no point in getting pictures of anything new on the flood wall. it got destroyed by the bokes play toys

thread diggin, but yea

you faggots (if your bomb is on the wall 20 times this is addressing you) really messed up a lot of stuff that had been there for years

i was itchin to see a lot of history and then i get there and the north half is clobbered in crap

that aint graffiti, that shit is mindless vandalism

first off are you a cop or a graff writer. second if you dont think this is tight you should be ass raped by some crack fiend in the ghetto looking up at an avik wall while you ass starts a trail of blood down the alley. hahahahahaha :D