Missouri

MrSirius

first off are you a cop or a graff writer. second if you dont think this is tight you should be ass raped by some crack fiend in the ghetto looking up at an avik wall while you ass starts a trail of blood down the alley. hahahahahaha :D

I am a writer. I have no respect for shit like that though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

159365353_9d5ed45dac_o.jpg

495824763_1e1b9549a2_o.jpg

just got off werk an im swasted........more flicks to come..but please stop recycling flicks people its annoying....i knoe at least sic willl listen to me.....thanks big homie!........you dont like those gigantic tags? so do you not like scribes and etches? damn you must really love graffities then!

whatever man. i've had some run ins with the police here and everytime i've had spare caps in my pocket. they think i'm huffin and shit. i don't think any police local to KC are even smart enough to fuckin search these forums. Up FROST, SLOB, ACRO, NEWA, PESTULENT-ONE, RELIC, and MATIC.

OHDE from LA

aite thatnsk for that haha sup 420 boemrbs im druanks and hell too :D

cant tevne tyep straight shit

here soem more pix prolly ebarn posted already

ufckukcing cant type wort sa shit

DSC00228.jpg

before it got fucket up

DSC00225.jpg

DSC00230.jpg

i had a lot more but i deleted thim when i got caught a while backa worried bout a sechcrch warreant

159365353_9d5ed45dac_o.jpg

495824763_1e1b9549a2_o.jpg

just got off werk an im swasted........more flicks to come..but please stop recycling flicks people its annoying....i knoe at least sic willl listen to me.....thanks big homie!........you dont like those gigantic tags? so do you not like scribes and etches? damn you must really love graffities then!

first off dont put my motha fucking name in your mouth.....and what the fuck are you talking about just cause i dont run around town with a squirt gun dosnt mean i diss it...

Avik's all over the place with his extinguisher tags - where are you? nowhere. I do say, though - that dark grey color he used for a few of them just blows ass... i'll give ya 10 dollars - go get a good color! hehe

Relic!? As in the kid goin' around KC coverin' up people with 10 times the skill and guts gettin' more beef than (s)he can handle? Pshhhh - that toy isn't even worth a mention.

http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=3747708&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

start hating!

i know we all hate the new T2 dudes...

but you have to admit that they are "getting up" so to speak...

its not that good but there getting there names out there...

so who cares they're just blowing things up...

and from the reporter i quote "but most of the time its related to gang activity"