Missouri

MrSirius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
vatoe needs to take his hippie ass back to wherever he came from..

obviously you know no history of st.louis, vato3 being a hippie, hahaha. and i hope he does take his ass back to where he came from. o ya that;s st.louis, old school true bomber, got up with stun, and hoax. has 10 and 11 year old trains running, get your history before you have shit to say.

Hey menace i guess the only thing left to post from that spot is the deus.

thanks for schooling me buddy...but i wasnt talking about where he used to live and all that..

im talking about back into hiding cuz i havent seen anything new until he painted with a few LD heads just a few weeks ago..

all hail trackstar for his infinate knowledge of the street and history of st.louis

his history of the gankster streets of st.louis county

thanks for schooling me buddy...but i wasnt talking about where he used to live and all that..

im talking about back into hiding cuz i havent seen anything new until he painted with a few LD heads just a few weeks ago..

all hail trackstar for his infinate knowledge of the street and history of st.louis

I'm not even from STL and I've seen vatoes shit everytime I went through...all the way to KC.