americas youth are retarded

seeking

so i used my public school math skills

and determined that kabar is right around

if not over sixty years old. if that is the case.

what the fuck are you (kabar) doing on a graffiti board?

this is motherfucking graffiti, we destroy property.

private property even. we do things that would

make nixon gag on his own vomit. things that

mccarthy woulda had us linked to the soviets for.

what the fuck are you doing here?

it is obvious that you dont share the values

of my generation (or even your own).

so take your own advice and stop consuming it.

ya know, "love it or leave it."

why dont you leave it?

one love.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would always marvel at how something like the holocaust could happen. an entire populace turn their backs on truth and rationalize away the shadows in their minds. i now understand. i saw the hate in a cops eye as he maced an elderly woman holding a no war sign. ignorance breeds hate and hate consumes all reason and logic. but i will not trade humanity for patriotism. and i will not get on the band wagon because that is the easier road. its true. big brother is watching. but so is Dr. King and Gandhi and God. Evil succeeds when great and honorable men stand by and watch without voice. Each of us own it to our own soul or personal evolution or whatever, to look objectively at reality everyday in new ways. And constantly try to look beyond our own prejudices. To pursue truth even i it shows us we are wrong.

Guest sneak

thing about kabars p.o.v is that he doesnt take into account other countries where things are quite similar.

lots of schools in england are failing, but our kids arent as stupid as americans...

Guest sneak

thing about kabars p.o.v is that he doesnt take into account other countries where things are quite similar.

lots of schools in england are failing, but our kids arent as stupid as americans...

Guest sneak

Originally posted by POIESIS@Feb 1 2005, 10:44 PM

imagine what the world is going to be like in 50 years when

we're all old and wrinkly and can't control our bowels.........

it's gonna be one big ball of what-the-fuck..

That's why I'm going to become a burnt-out heroin junkie and rot in a hole by the time I'm 35. And I'm not having kids, either, because they'll just turn out to be slaves like the rest.

most of the kids here should be lucky they arent in north korea..no freedom my ass..the only way an american citizen doesnt have any freedom is if they are in jail..i used to risk my freedom every day,but i realized we have it way better than someone in russia and other countries,the streets might be tough here,but we have noone to blame other than ourselves,the man made it to be this way..

Originally posted by MaKeItHaPpEn@Mar 23 2005, 05:15 AM

most of the kids here should be lucky they arent in north korea..no freedom my ass..the only way an american citizen doesnt have any freedom is if they are in jail..i used to risk my freedom every day,but i realized we have it way better than someone in russia and other countries,the streets might be tough here,but we have noone to blame other than ourselves,the man made it to be this way..

Maybe they should wish they lived in Amsterdamn, or Sweeden, or France, or Canada, or Spain, or shit...even England has more freedom than us! :yuck:

this kinda shows though how students and young people of this country are kind of being shown how they should conform to everything so that they wont step out of line. i bet all the kids that say flag burning is illegal only say that because they have been scared into believing that they cant do that type of thing. same with the kids saying that you shouldnt express unpopular views. these are the kids whose parents are liberal fucks that just want everything to be ok and have no confrontation of differance with any one else, so thats what they teach their kids. "so what if you dont agree with 2 men making out in front of our house, and so what if it grosses you out, you must except everyone and everything for how it is. we dont want to upset anybody or, god forbid, have a mind of our own" what a bunch of horseshit. you said it best seeking, kids these days are fucking stupid. so are a lot of parents.

Archived